Chapter 3 ~ Woman in black

~~○~~|a little timeskip|~~○~~

(_____)1st POV(_____)

"I'll head to the next game now, ok?", Chishiya reminded. "Alright, good luck. I'm taking a break for a little while." He nodded and wandered off. In the last 2 to 3 days we collected more cards and also met more people who shared what they know. I found out about Visa and a lot were mentioning a place called "the beach". My strengths are in diamond and spade games. I can only do teamwork with people I trust 100% and fortunately I never came across a heart game. Those are the most cruel ones. I collected 3 cards so far, barely surviving everytime.

I instantly got bored without company and went out for a walk. I arrived at the location where people could see the beach from a far. The whole thing looked massive and fun. A car came by, but I ignored it at first until it stopped right next to me. I turned my head and saw 3 unknown men walking towards me.

"Are you Y/n?"
"Yes, why?"
"Where is Chishiya?"
"In a game.... why?"
"We both need you at the beach, it's a task from hatter."
"Who is hatter?"
"He is the leader of the beach, now come with us. Chishiya will follow soon."
I got dragged by one of the men by my arm. It was kind of discusting how they treated me, but I couldn't do anything but agree.

A little later as the music got louder every second, we finally arrived.
"Aah, Y/n, nice to meet you!", a man with shoulder long hair and sunglasses cheered. I shook his hand with a smile.
"As you probably have heared, we needed you and Chishiya to work with us. You're earned cards are amazing!" He began to explain the 3 rules and everything what they know so far about this 'country'. I didn't hesitate to join and finally there was a good place to stay, eat and a bunch more people. The first thing I did was change my clothes, made myself comfy and took a shower, then I went to the meeting room where we all got called.

My eyes landed on Chishiya waving at me. My face lit up and I sat next to him. One of the guards took foot in the room and announced: "Hatter will come in about 10 minutes."

"Good thing you are alive, how was the game?"
He took a deep breath
"I found your brother."
I didn't know how to react to the unexpected news, but I was filled with pure joy.
"What about Karube and Chota?"
"His friends? One of them was injured, but both were also still alive. I told them about you and they all looked relieved."
"That's great! Do you know where he is or when I can see him the next time?"
"We just have to wait for now."
I took a glance at everyone else in the room. A bald man with tattoos, a buff man, a woman with short black hair, a man with glasses, some other people standing, around the table, but I noticed a certain woman in black with long dark hair. She was really pretty.

Out of nowhere an irritating face bursted into the room. I hoped to never see him again or that he somehow died during one of these games, yet he is here holding a riffle. His eyes immediately landed on me with an is-this-a-sick-joke expression planted onto his discusting features.
"Y/n, can't believe you were not killed yet or cried yourself to suicide, because of your poor 'Arisu'."

My blood was boiling and I could feel the stares piercing through me. "You two know eachother?", Chishiya asked. "Yeah, we worked at the same place."
"Of course I was always the favorite. Can't believe somebody would even think about liking your shit." The whole room went completely silent as Niragi pointed the riffle at me. "Chishiya that's enough." I was glad that hatter came earlier than the announcement.
"Lucky whore," Niragi mumbled loud enough for some people to hear.

Hatter began: "As you see we have new members, Y/n and Chishiya. The reason that they are here are their amount of cards and the difficulty of them. There are still cards nobody played has yet, so we will be building groups. Chishiya, Y/n you are going to play with Ann, Mira and Akimitsu." He assigned us with one of the guys around the table and the two other women in the room. We headed downstairs and took the car. Akimitsu was driving and I was seated in the middle between Chishiya and Mira. Ann sitting at the front. We didn't talk the whole ride.