Chapter 4 ~ brother

[[(((([[ 1st Pov ]]))))]]

The sun already had set, yet a lot of noise was still going on outside. People were shouting, drinking and doing all kinds of stuff. I got out of my room and looked for Chishiya. I found him next to a doorframe with a girl who was about to go in to the pool. "Hey." "Hey Y/n, you look tired. This is Kuina." "Hi," she said sweetly. "Wanna join? Chishiya is a lame ass." She held out a martini. "I'm sorry, but I don't really drink. We're both lame asses I guess." "This is the best place for a drink." I kindly declined and she playfully rolled her eyes. "Well, see you two later, I have to find party people."

"So... what are you doing here?", I asked Chishiya "Trying to find something entertaining. No success so far." I thought for a bit, grabbed him by his hand and dragged him to my room. We instantly started... playing fun boardgames while eating croissants that I saved up for my breakfast. Some games were strategic, some luck based and some a bit of both.

He won most of them while I tried my best to keep my eyes open. All I could remember was randomly waking up on the floor beside the bed and Chishiya still slept peacefully on the couch. To a surprise Hatter bursted into the room and notified me to come to the meeting room in about 15 minutes. He noticed the big mess of dices, chesspieces, card games and boards on the ground "What about me," Chishiya who just had woken up asked with a raspy voice. "You, stay here. It has to do with Y/n personally." He nodded and went to the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes I told Chishiya I would go now and he insisted on going with me. Two doors down the hallway I saw Mira shut her door. She looked at me and Chishiya and left without a word or a facial expression. I raised an eyebrow. "Rude," I mumbled so quietly that not even Chishiya could here it.

We entered the room and saw two people tied up in a chair with bags over their faces. "It's better for you to stand in between and a little behind Mira and Ann," Hatter said. "Good morning," Ann greeted. "Good morning," I said back. Nothing from Mira again. Since I had to stand in the middle right in front of the tied up people, this really could be personal. One was a woman, the other a man. Two guys lifted up the bags revieling my brother and some random girl. "Good morning," Mira said. She was avoiding me constantly.

"Arisu." "Y/n," we whispered simultaneously. He wanted to jump up, but realised he couldn't. Hatter told him the same thing he told me. What's forbidden, what the rules are and he showd him the giant wall of cards. My brother thought about declining and heavily hesitated. He ended up agreeing and they were both let go.

Everyone was heading out when Arisu full on sprinted to me and hugged me tightly. I was about to die of his strength, but somehow managed to still say:"I missed you so much." He soonly let go and I glanced at the girl. Arisu got more awkward than ever and put a hand on his neck. "This- this Usagi. uuhh....She is my.. my friend." I think he means 'future wife'. His mind is as clear as glass and he's such a terrible liar in these situations.
"Where are Chota and Karube?" He began to tear up and my realisation hit. I hugged him again, this time longer. We got out and did my best to cheer him up.

"Have you seen the whole beach yet?", I asked Arisu. "Of course not, you?" "Definitely not, you know that I hate parties, alcohol and loud music." Usagi and Arisu were both down to explore, so I went with them. "I'm going to change real quick. You can go ahead," usagi said and left. "You siriously want to keep that gross thing on?" "it's plain, but these are ment for swimming," Arisu answered coldly.

We first went to the pool and my brother was patiently waiting for something to happen. "You're even lamer than usual." He rolled his eyes and pushed me in to the pool. "YOU BITCH," I yelled and he laughed. Usagi finally came and I watched them romantic stares at eachother. What does she even see in my lazy brother. We continued looking for interesting stuff and we tried our best to avoid alcohol and drunk or high people.
"Guys, I'm gonna change, I'm soaked." "Meet us at this place right here."