Chapter 9 : The Groom's meeting And Rituals

Third Person's P.O.V

After few minutes Taehyung found Mrs.Jeon coming downstairs...He can see someone's silhouette behind her but couldn't see properly but when Mrs.Jeon shifted a little sideways,He finally got to see the person behind her...And it was non other than Jeon Jungkook..His soon to be husband or fiance... Walking down looking like an gorgeous doll..The same lady was accompanying him whom he was hiding behind the party...

He was so in to looking at his soon to be husband that he didn't even recognise when the person came and sat infront of him..

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun was very proud of her choice when she saw the beauty of the boy....The same happened with all the family members they were too gone to speak...I mean they all were feeling like they saw a living angel...

Jimin and Jin were burning in jealousy when they saw their soon to be dong-su (husband's brother's wife)..

The two brothers Namjoon and Yoon-gi were also to stunned to speak...Like is this the person their brother is going to marry?...Damn their brother surely has some luck written by God himself...And now they have one more reason to add to their "hate fav son list.."

Chae-Won was neutral from outside but only she know how she was controlling herself...First this Jeon's disrespected her and her proposal and then her Eomma forcefully made her come here by using her elder card and now here she has to unwillingly attend the date fixing ceremony of her nephew...

"Taehyung come back to world, He will soon be your's only." Seo-joon tease Taehyung seeing how he was not even blinking... Taehyung smiled a little and unwillingly averted his gaze from the beauty...

"Ohh my god! You are so pretty Jungkook..." Mrs.Kim Soomin stood up and sat beside kook... Kissing his forehead..Who was just looking down all the while...Not daring to look up...His Eomma has strictly instructed him not to look up...And behave shyly... Though he doesn't need to be told that because that work is already done by his introvert personality...

The moment he came down..He became nervous by looking at so many people....He was feeling like everyone is judging him so he was being conscious way too conscious of himself...Like he was judging himself...The thoughts were like "Am i walking fast?" , "Am i looking good?" , "Is my walking style right?" , Etc...

When Mrs.Kim Soo-Min kissed him without his permission he felt really uncomfortable...Like they just met and he didn't even know her..But he masked his discomfort perfectly by Looking down..But maybe his this Little act was not hidden by one person and that was Taehyung himself...He also didn't found this right...Like they all just met and soon will be relatives but still it has not been official yet..so how can his Eomma do this?

See this is serious...I have seen when someone's soon to be in-laws came at the house...The elder lady,mother of the groom or grandmother of the groom almost everytime peck the forehead of the bride without the consent...If the bride already know groom's family or if it's a love marriage and she have met her in-laws then it's okk but if not...It's clearly uncomfortable...You can't just go and peck someone even if your intentions is good...