Node waves

Hej (swedish)

he was a twink, she was nodes.

they met at a local strip club for gays. she said "hey", then they knew... it was true love (he was closeted).

one night dream was walking past the strip club and he felt bitchless.

"i need a babby" he thought to himself. indeed.

he pear(ed) through the window and he laid his eyes upon a beatiful man. a beautiful man. was he wearing a wig? who knew.

"holy moly" said dream.

He took a hammer he was carrying (he was american) and he broke in. the door was there but like..................... no.

he walked up to the twink and said "hello". Jorge looked at him with confusion and replied with a fart.

"yassssss" said dream.

nodes

(this is nodes)

(this is nodes)

nodes stood up and slapped dream. "owie" said dream. george blushed after hearing such an uwu sound coming from dream (he had psychosis).

nodes grabed george's hand and took him outsoide.

"what were you thinking?!" exclaimed nodes.

george gayzed at nodes. he knew he had to hide his gay identity (he had a sissy walk).

"w-what do you mean?" stuttered georgie. he was unable to look into nodes' eyes because he knew she would see right through him.

"you know exactly what i mean!!! you know how i feel about this kind... of... life... style..." she gazed longingly at the bin and puked.

george gabed in terror. he knew he had to put a stop to this but she was too powerful. he was nothing without her... or so he thought...!!!!!!!!

"but nodes...! you know i hate gay people!" said george.

nodes glanced at george.

"who said this was about gay people?" (she was using reverse psychology).

george's face turned red.

"um... no one. anyway... i have to call me mum"

george walked away from nodes awkwardly.

he called his mummy, skyler white yo.

"what's up my little jesse!"

"yo yo yo mum" said george in a resigned tone.

george's mum developed schizophremia after george's older brother jesse died in a car accident. did she know this? no, she did not. that was terrible. poor little thing thought he was still alive.

"you sound worried... yes yes... what is it? what happened?"

george let out a sigh.

"yeah it's actually umm... me and nodes have been fighting so much lately... i don't know what to do. she thinks im gay!" george cried out.

"you're not? oh. well then silly tell her your not!" uwu.

"i tried, mum! she just won't listen!"

"jesse, listen to me... i think... nodes is never wrong... maybe you... are?" skyler tried to hint at george that she knew he had a sissy walk.

the twink wanted to think he wasn't a twink. but they all knew the truth. the three of them just couldn't say it to each other. it was... complicated.

meanwhile dream was having the time of his life at the gay club. he was dancing and talking and singing and having a good time. he made out with some dude... his name was NICK.

"people call me all kinds of things. but you... can call me daddy sapnap" he winked at dream.

"people call me... the riddler." his face morphed into the beautiful crescent moon.

they kissed.

to be co