amyrran, verb, to wound

so the grorhe left, tormented by feelings of anguish, helplessness, perhaps disbelief as well. having nowheee to go, he paced in circles in front of his apartment door for a moment - but then he heard a noise so spine-chilling that his spine freaking chilled.

it was a gunshot! !!

he burst back into his apartment to see a scene straight out of........... a movie. yes

nodes, whose arm fell victim to dreams gun-equipped shaking hand, mustve been standing right behind the door because when he opened it she fell to the side!! and before he could process everything he'd seen and heard, like nodes' injury and her blood beginning to stain his magnificent floors... he felt it himself.
it was miliseconds. "dream's aim is far better than his taste in men", groeg thought zestily as he fell to the ground, shot right in the heart... at least his last moments were with the love of his life......... who was so american george's heart ached. but he stayed tolerant of Those as he let out his last breath...

for a few seconds, nothing happened. both dream and the GINGER were too shocked by what he just did. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!!!!!" dream roared. he was the first to move, throwing the gun on the floor and falling on hus knees to hold his Lover... "george...... this wasnt suppsoed to happen.....  ndoes... you will pay for this!!" he cried out while nodes cocroached her way out of the apartment.