you.

dream needed to find george. he didn't need anything else in that moment. he just wanted to taste his lover's lips for the first time. 

dweam sat down in despair not knowing anything about george's whereabouts. 

"think, dream... the only thing i have left now is his social media" 

he started looking through george's pictures, missing his pretty face. 

he stopped and zoomed in on one of them. wait... is that... 

dream was pretty sure he found what he was looking for in the first place. george's address. he didn't waste a second on hesitating and rushed into his car. 

little did he know another person had the same plans as him................................... 

dream arrived at geroge's apartment. he was soooooo stressed you dont even know... 

he knocked on his door. a few seconds passed until george opened it. judging by the look in his eyes, he was definitely surprised by his visit. 

"george, thank God!! wait... do you even know my name? my name's dream... i mean it's clay but everyone calls me dream" 

george's eyes were still open wide. 

"george? are you okay?" 

"yeah, im fine..." 

dream noticed that george's eyes were a little bit red... 

"were you crying before i got here?" 

"what? no... i wasn't... im just... high!" george exclaimed. 

dream raised his eyebrow like a true sigma. 

"yeah yeah sure. can i come in?" he asked. 

george had to think about it for a few seconds before he finally said "fine." 

dream looked around george's small apartment, analizing every little detail that could tell him something about george. 

"does your... um... girlfriend live here too?" questioned dream. 

"yeah" george answered quickly. 

why was he so nervous? also... what was dream doing here in the first place? all of this felt like a fever dream and george simply wanted to wake up. 

"so... i'm here because... i have to tell you something" said dream, as if he had access to george's mind. 

"what is it, dream?" 

dream felt shivers coming down his spine as he heard george say his name. it felt so perfect and right. 

"i just... i like you george. i like you a lot. i know we only met each other but i feel like you're MY person. it feels so right, you know? and i don't really care if you don't feel the same, i just wanted to say it" 

george stood there astonished. he really didn't know what to say. he had a girlfriend, but beautiful words like that never ever came out of her mouth. maybe their relationship was forced? who knew. all george cared about in that moment was dream and how kissable and beautiful his lips looked at the moment. 

george took a step towards dream, looking longingly into his eyes. dream felt it, george felt it. they both knew. 

the shorter boy brushed his fingertips against dream's soft skin. he looked into his eyes, giving a proposition. dream nodded his head, putting his hands delicately on george's cheeks. they slowly put their faces together, blood rushing to their cheeks as their lips interwined. they felt like they were floating. george put his hands behind dream's neck, slowly caressing his skin, causing dream to shiver. 

GEORGE IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

but this beautiful moment had to come to an end. suddenly nodes bursted into the apartment. she watched terrified. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE ON THIS DAY?!?!??!?!?!?!?" 

george flinched and quickly moved away from dream. he knew he couldn't hide anymore. 

"i'm so... so sorry, nodes..." 

"YOU'RE SORRY?!?!??!?!?!? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!!??!!" 

she couldn't contain her anger. the alcohol only made her feelings stronger, more painful. 

tears streamed down her face uncontrollably. 

"get out. GET THE FUCK OUT... NOW!!!!!" she screamed. 

george didn't know what to say anymore.