chigaco

after the fight nodes decided to go to a bar and get drunk as hell. she ordered a whole bottle of tequila shot by shot until she was barely speaking. 

"i have a boyfriend..." she mumbled. 

"his name's george and he's so so so beautiful... but i think he might be gay. i've seen him watch gay porn sis!!" 

the bartender was really confused by all of this... 

"and what about him?" the bartender asked. 

tears formed in nodes' eyes. 

"i love him. i just want him to be happy... but i can't be with him if he isn't 100% honest with me! i just need to know! anyway... what's your name?" 

"im bef and i love checkers" 

"how do you spell that? B-E-T-H?" asked nodes. 

"no. it's B-E-F" 

"oh okay.................... i have to go home..." insisted nodes. 

she stumbled to the door and somehow made her way out. bef looked quite concerned with nodes' state but she was too focused on checkers. 

meanwhile in coastal rica 

dream knocked on sapnap's door waiting for a response. tommy and wilbur were hiding in the bushes, making sure nothing bad happens to their bestie. 

sapnap opened the door and looked at dream lovingly. 

"my little scrunkly baby is here!!!!!" said sapnap. 

"yeah sure... hi" 

"come inside!" 

tommy took out his binoculars. 

"why the fuck do you have those with you?" asked wilbur. "we're literally 5 metres away from them" 

"im just feelin the moment!!!!!!!" 

sapnap closed his front door locking dream in.........

sapnap slid his finger down dream's chest in a flirty way. dream tried to hide his disgusted face... 

"so... what do you want to do...." asked sapnap. 

"talk, actually. umm... so remember when we played that game? two truths one lie?" 

"yeah, what about it?" 

"the 'i don't actually love you' wasn't the lie." 

sapnap's eyes widened. his face was pale.......................................... 

"im sorry... my heart belongs to someone else..." 

"h-how could you do this to me... i... i thought you LOVED ME?!" sapnap screamed into dream's freaking face. 

dream heard a weird sound above him but chose to ignore it. 

"you're going to regret this." 

dream took a step back seeing sapnap's terrifying expression. 

"w-what are you doing...?" the taller boy asked. 

"you know what... i lied too. im not actually a mafia boss. im worse than that." 

dream couldn't hide his petrified look anymore. 

"im your worst nightmare." 

the noises kept getting louder. 

suddenly sapnap took out a seemingly sharp knife and started getting closer to dream. tears started streaming down his face. 

the noises were now unbearable, they sounded like a hurricane, tornado, end of the freaking world!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

unexpectedly the front door was knocked down and a number of reporters stormed in, cameras flashing everywhere. 

sapnap looked desoriented, while dream was just glad the help finally came. he rushed to the door, but the reporters stopped him. 

"how are you feeling mr dream?" an elegant woman asked. 

"i- i-... i'm sorry... i need to go see the love of my life..." 

dream stormed out the house and never looked back.