Your Heart

I had planned our greeting for a week. How loud I'd scream, how I'd hug her. Everything was calculated but now as she stood there hands open wide all I could do was walk up to her and hug her. Tears were running like rivers and I had completely forgotten everything and everyone around me. Her embrace felt the same as the first time I hugged her. After a while we let go and we both wiped each other's tears.

For the first time I took in my surroundings. Not only was Georgia there but so was Beth, Kiera and Leah. I greeted them all with quick excited hugs except Leah, that hug was hesitant and a little longer. It wasn't weird though all our hugs were like that.

After the heart felt surprise Julien and his team left and I stayed with Georgia as I was free for the rest of the day.

"She looked me dead in the eye and lied to me." I said with my hands over my face

"Why are you so dramatic, I asked her to do it." Georgia looked like she wanted to die of laughter. She wasn't taking my pain seriously.

"That means you are just like her." I mumbled as I walked over to the table where Kiera and Leah sat down. Both watching and laughing at my and Georgia's antics

"Finally some friends, you guys didn't know right?" As a top tier actress like myself I was always able to catch them off guard by acting serious. This time, of course it worked again.

"No, I promise." Kiera confirmed as she didn't want to be my next victim which made Georgia chuckle from the table beside us.

"Relax, she's joking." Leah let out as she stayed focused on her phone.

"How do you know that?"

"I know a lot of things about you."

"Like what, anything from google doesn't count."

She removed Beth's gym bag that had been in between us and scouted herself over right beside me leaving no space between us. This caught Georgia and Kiera's attention causing them to shoot me small smiles and wiggling eyebrows. None of that mattered at the moment as what Leah whispered into my ears left me shocked.

'How long has she known that?'

'How did she she know that?' This question in particular struck me because I never told anyone that information. Well only one which was my cousin, and Leah doesn't know her.

The questions were visible on my face and Kiera brought me back to reality.

"Heyyy, She really got you there didn't she."

I only laughed, still thinking, I definitely didn't tell anyone. So I asked her about it.

"Leah Williamson, how did you know that?" I asked even though I knew she wouldn't give in so easily.

"So it's true?" A smug look instantly appeared on her face and we both knew she won.

"Never said that, all I'm asking is who told you?"

"It certainly wasn't you. It should have been you. I found out on my terms, so I won't be telling you anything." She ended the statement by tapping my nose and grabbing her bag.

"I have to go meet someone, see you guys later." She said and walked away leaving me baffled.

"Y/N, what did she tell you?" Georgia questioned as she made her way to sit in Leah's spot.

"Something that should never be heard. I never even told you."

"I guess that's what happens when you have a long term crush on someone. You tend to know more about them than they do themselves." Kiera said, taking Georgia's hand in a soft but dramatic way.

" Is this crush topic still a thing?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant but obviously I cared

"Yes, why do you think she hasn't been in ANY relationship yet. Not even a rumor?"

"Maybe she's too busy being the captain of " and before I could finish, like Ben they both chimed in saying

"Your Heart, she's the captain of your heart." which made us all laugh

"Okay but seriously, I think you should give it a chance. You're only blocking this wonderful, internet breaking relationship, with your stubborn attitude. Besides, I think you'd be much happier with Leah than that girl." Georgia stated as if she was giving a speech.

"That girl has a name." I stated, Georgia always had my back when it came to me and my ex. She definitely didn't like it when I told her we were gonna keep it civil.

"N.O.P!" Kiera shouted and Georgia followed after with " Not our Problem!"

These girls take nothing but football seriously. I loved them.