Take A Picture Then

The rest of the evening was like a blur. We watched different Christmas movies and even trailed off to Harry Potter and an episode of Gossip Girl for my sake. Every now and then Leah would bring up a memory from when I was at the academy and they just always seemed to be embarrassing. It did surprise me though about how much she remembered, and how much she enjoyed the memories. Her face would light up like a million stars and her eyes would have this little glisten that I found very adorable. With every moment that passed I felt more and more at home. Sitting on this couch, pajamas on, my favorite show playing and Leah's head on my lap as I drew circles on her shoulder with my finger. Even the feeling of Angel's fur on my hand felt surreal. I was growing more and more into loving Leah, into being in love with her that is. 

"Leah? I think it's time we go to bed." I whispered as I didn't want to startle her. She was almost in deep sleep as her voice was raspy and her words were heavy.

"I don't wanna move. Your lap is comfy." She complained as she shifted to make herself even more comfortable. After a few more pleads and dragging her name out annoyingly she finally dragged herself off the couch pulling me with her in the direction of her room.

"Leah, where are you taking me?" We agreed that I'd sleep in the guest bedroom, as for a first date, sleeping in the same bed might be a push. She frowned as she pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms round my waist and placing her chin on my chest.

"Please, stay with me." she whispered, tiredness clearly taking over. Before I could attest she placed her finger on my lips.

"Just this once?" I couldn't say no, her eyes had me under a spell. I agreed and her face lit up brightly as she grabbed my hand and led me towards the bed. She climbed into the bed on her side and quickly got comfortable as Angel made her way to her little bed in the corner of the room. I followed Leah and also got into the bed. The nervousness I felt earlier suddenly faded away when the girl beside me draped her arms around me, bringing my body closer to hers as she nuzzled her nose against my neck trying to make herself comfortable. Slowly, the events of the day came back to me as I drifted off to sleep, wrapped in Leah's arms and warmth. I couldn't remember being this calm and at peace in weeks.

"Sweet dreams love." was the last thing I heard from Leah. A small smile appeared on my face before I drifted into a deep sleep.

_____________

The light on her skin made her seem a little bit more heavenly than ever. I couldn't help but feel like I was staring at an angel. Her hair was slightly in her face and small strands fell over her eyes. Bringing my hand to her face I gently moved the hair back into place trying my best not to disturb the sleeping beauty. As a small smile formed on her face and her eyes became slightly open, I knew I had failed at my mission.

"Like what you see?" She asked as a smug smile appeared on her lips.

"Yes, Yes I do." The bold reply caught her off guard as her face turned red immediately. 

"Take a picture then." She rolled her eyes as she took her pillow and placed it over her face. I laughed at the face I made her so flustered. 

Getting up to open the curtains I was quickly pulled back by Leah's arms as she wrapped them around my waist.

"Don't get up yet." She whined as she left a trail of kisses from my shoulder to my jawline. Everything in my body shut down for a few seconds as I tried to comprehend what happened. It was so casual yet it was easily the most world rocking experience I've had in a while. Overthinking was my best friend and right now, she was asking if it was going way too fast. But honestly, I didn't think so, and I didn't care. I've known Leah for most of my life. She experienced things with me that I never even told my ex. If I was willing to give her second and third chances why can't I give Leah this one. 

I quickly slipped from her hands because if that happened again I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Drawing the curtains to reveal the beautiful morning sun, Leah groaned as she was now forced to get up. She made her way to the bathroom as I got my phone. It had been hours since I heard from Diana and I had a lot to talk about right now. Turning on my phone I see messages from not only Diana but from Georgia. 

GEORGIE

Y/N! How is it going? 

 When are you getting home?                     

 I called Nicole, you're still not home yet    

Do not sleep in the same bed!!

Tell Williamson that I, your father figure, am not happy. 

And they said I was dramatic? I rolled my eyes at the messages as a small smile formed on my face. These messages were sent hours ago so I know she'll be going feral. Diana on the other hand left different messages yet they were still questionable.

DIANAAA

Y/NN

I don't expect you to answer now but my date went great!!

I don't know maybe, he and I could work.

Also we're going on another date in a few days!!!! I'm so excited!

Have fun on your DATE, don't be naughty!

Also I want all the details....

It didn't take me long to figure out that Georgia had told her about the date. Those two would be the end of me. I decided that I'd answer Diana now but let Georgia suffer a little for telling my secret. Well the secret that's not really a secret. 

DIANAA

Also I want all the details....

I need all the details from you too

Tell you what, We'll trade

Dropping the phone on the bed I went to the bathroom as Leah had gotten out a few minutes ago. I could already hear her and Angel playing in the living room. After I got ready, I made my way into the kitchen where Leah stood drinking coffee. As she saw me a smile appeared on her face which sent butterflies through my stomach. Approaching me, she handed me a cup of coffee.

"Milk with two sugars." She said as I took the cup from her hand.

"You remember that?" I asked, taking a sip of the coffee which was perfectly made. She just smiled as she went back to the stove where was preparing pancakes. I started drinking my coffee that way when I was 13. Yes, it was a little early to be coffee addicted but it was something that helped me get things done. I don't remember many things of my childhood or teenage years but Leah did. She had been showing me that she did everyday. I was slowly starting to ask myself why it took me so long to see how beautiful she is. Not beautiful as in appearance but her in general, the way she acted, the things she did, she was perfectly imperfect. That's the way I liked her.

We had breakfast and I managed to leave after about 10 minutes of Leah begging me to stay. I eventually managed to come to a deal with her. It was something that I'd regret later but that was for then. After leaving, I called my driver and went straight to Diana's house. She had told me that she was going to be there. She also said she had a surprise for me, that I was surprised to see.

_________________________________________

A/N

Finally an update!! sorry it took so long, I was unmotivated with this book but not to worry, it's back now. And it's here to stay, hopefully.