68

"jiseok, why the fuck are you biting my arm..?" i mumble as i slowly open my eyes with a slight frown, pushing his head away from my arm which wakes the boy up.
"shut up and go back to sleep." he whispers as he hugs one of my arms.

"this is why you were told to sleep in a guest room.." i groan as i accept my faith and allow jiseok to hug my arm as we both go back to sleep.

though it didn't last long, not even a minute.

before we knew it, an alarm went off waking us both up with it's ear piercing ringing noise. Looking around the room i noticed it was an alarm clock on jiseok's desk.
"jiseok, your alarm." i say as i sit up on the bed after jiseok got up to turn the alarm clock off.

"it isn't even mine.. i use my phone for alarms." he says as he climbs back into bed, pushing us both back down and him placing my head on his arm while he held my waist with his arm. "just go back to sleep, it's 8am."

"well i can't sleep after that irritating alarm." i sigh as i look up to the ceiling.
"then watch me sleep." jiseok shrugs as he gets comfortable. i scoff as i shaw him awake.

"what the fuck? i'm hungry, please feed me." i frown as i try to push him out of the bed which did work, but jiseok had also pulled me down with him.
"fine, come down to the kitchen with me then." jiseok sighs deeply as he rubs his eye. i smile widely as i skip down the stairs and making my way to the kitchen and seeing the others in both the living room and the kitchen.

"nice seeing you here." gunil smiles as he waves softly at me.
"korean air is not liking you at the moment." saena chuckles as she passes me a cup of water. "where's jiseok?"

"i'm right behind you." he frowns with his low morning voice, making saena slightly jump.
"australian air changed jiseok." seungmin laughs out along with hyeongjun as they continue to scroll on their phones.

"i thought yous would be more hyper seeing the aussies." jungsu says as he sets out the plates and utensils on the dining table.
"oh we were." gunil laughs slightly as he plates the small cocktail sausages. "we were hyped to see them when they were sleeping."

"a bit creepy, don't you think?" i then give gunil a strange look, him looking at me weirdly then looking down to my arm.

"why do you have a bite mark on your arm..?"