70

"lee jooyeon get over here!" i shout out as saena and i jump onto jooyeon, immediantly hugging him. gunil then closes the front door and helps jooyeon bring his luggage in the house.
"oh my god you're real!" he shouts back as he hugs us back.

"your hair is mad smooth, give me tips." saena admires the boy's king, silky hair by ruffling his hair up.

"so you don't think he's a skinwalker?" jungsu scoffs as hyeongjun laughs at him before looking back to his phone.
"jooyeon's jooyeon." seungmin shrugs as he continues to watch the show on the tv.

"where's jiseok?" jooyeon asks as he walks into the livingroom and setting his filled backpack beside the black leather sofa.
"lee jooyeon!" we then hear at the top of the stairs. looking up, we all notice that jiseok was skipping down the stairs and dashing up to jooyeon, immediantly latching onto him.

"jiseok and jooyeon are the bestest of friends, not even jungsu cant beat him." gunil shrugs as he leaves his car keys on the kitchen counter before throwing himself onto the sofa and ontop of hyeongjun's lap, making the boy groan in pain.

"that was such a bad place to fall.." he whimpers as gunil looks at him confusingly before understanding fully. seungmin bursts out laughing as he falls onto the floor, holding his stomach.
"you wanna go to-" jungsu stars but immediantly gets shushed as hyeongjun slaps his hand onto jungsu's mouth.
"i'm going to your room either way." he groans as he slowly makes his way up the stairs.

"i'll go get an ice pack for him." jooyeon snorts out as he makes his way into the kitchen and grabbing an ice pack before speeding up the stairs.

"anybody else still confused?" saena asks as he takes a seat beside jungsu, him immediantly wrapping his arm arm around her shoulders as he brought her closer to him.
"i think gunil punched him in the stomach, that's from my angle though." jiseok shrugs as he takes hyeongjun's previous seat, then signalling me to go over to him.
i slouch my way over as i lean my back on his arm, having my knees up to my chest as i look over to the tv to see why seungmin was so invested in it.

"seungmin, why the fuck are you watching peppa pig and why are you so invested?"