73

"let's play spin the bottle truth or dare!" minjun shouts out as he raises an empty clear glass bottle. minjun's a new friend i made while at the party, and he's quiet fun in my opinion. there wasn't many people left as they went home from it being late at night, there was only about 12 people left. unfortunately for saena, the person she called a pedophille is still here. i learnt that his name was yonghee from other people in the party.

we all agree to play as we sit with each other in a circle in the messy livingroom.

"put this on your lap." jiseok whispers as he takes his jacket off and places it on my lap so my underskirt wouldn't be showing. i was freezing either way — wearing a skirt in the winter is not the best idea.. not even my leg warmers helped.

"whoever the top of the bottle points to must pick truth or dare from the person who spun the bottle, if they fail to do the dare they take a shot. everybody understand?" seungmin calls out as he pushes the bottles of soju in the middle of the circle. we all nod as minjun spins the bottle, us all waiting to see who it lands on.

"gunil! truth or dare?" we all look over to gunil who had a confident smile on his face.
"truth. i'm a man with no lies."
"2 of your best friends, jiseok and jungsu, are in relationships right now. at any point, we're you jealous of them?"

"that question's.. hm.." gunil laughs nervously. jungsu calls him out for being jealous.
"there's nothing to be jealous of?!" he shouts with a laugh.
"i was never jealous in the first place?!" gunil defends himself. luckily, he also answered the question so that topic was finished. gunil then spins the bottle — landing on aecha.

"aecha, truth or dare?" gunil asks the girl with a warm smile. she puts down her water cup and chooses truth as well.

after a few spins everything was going smoothly, some people did get drunk from failing to do the dare, resulting in them leaving. it was only saena, the boys, yonghee, minjun and i.
saena, seungmin and i were the drunk ones out of the group. the others were sober.

yonghee the spins the bottle, it landing on jiseok.
"you, truth or dare?" he asks with a slurred voice.
"dare." he says with determined eyes. so far yonghee has given the hard dares, he's made everyone drink and nobody did his dares. why? they were too embarrassing to do.

"let's go with something basic; kiss the person you want to spend the rest of your life with." he shrugs. with wide eyes, i watch jiseok look at me with a smile before grabbing his shot glass and pouring himself a drink before downing it in one go.

"shit's gonna go down when we get home.." i hear seungmin whisper.