125

waking up to the sound of my alarm was quite annoying since i swore i turned it off. with a groan i turn it off and sit up from my bed with a frown. i the remember that i left jiseok on the floor without a blanket.

peeking down, i notice him wearing a hoodie as he hugged his legs tight. i mentally hit myself in the head for forgetting to give him some covers. i get up from my bed and pull my own blanket over jiseok, then quickly leaving for the bathroom to wash my hair.

coming back while drying my hair with a towel, i see jiseok laying down on his phone, scrolling through stuff and typing things.

"morning." i say as i toss my towel on the edge of my desk chair, then heading over to my mirror and grabbing some make up supplies.

"don't put make up on." jiseok calls out. i put
my concealer cap back on as i look over to him with a confused face.
"why shouldn't i?" i ask as i lean back slightly on my dresser, looking at him with a frown. he sighs and gets up from the mattress, grabbing some clothes out of his suitcase and a towel before heading for the door.

"you're beautiful as you are, and you don't need anyone to tell you that." he shrugs as he ruffles my damp hair up. "if you want to wear makeup, then you do you, but i honestly prefer you as yourself."
with that he smiles at me before closing the door and heading for the bathroom. i sigh as i turn to my mirror and looking at myself, then placing the concealer back down on the top of my dresser along with the rest of my makeup.

he knows how to get to me, which is why the deal is going to be hard for me, but easy for him.