80

"oh i hate you guys so much.." i mumble as gunil basically carries me into the ferris wheel carriage and placing me down beside jiseok.

they decided to bring us to a pier where there was a ferris wheel decorated with christmas lights. apparently this is something new in town, so they all agreed to being saena and i here.

one thing is, i'm terrified of heights. my brothers call it a phobia, but i feel like it isn't. though, this ride might change my mind.

on the plane coming here i was basically clenching onto saena the whole time.
sadly, she isn't in the same carriage as i am. she's with jungsu, seungmin and jooyeon while i'm with jiseok, gunil and hyeongjun.

as soon as the staff closes the door, our carriage moves up. i immediantly whine as i look at the carriage behind us and seeing the others board it with no problem. saena notices me pouting and points over at me while laughing.

"save me.." i mouth in english, her laughing even more. seungmin takes his phone out while laughing as he takes a photo of me.

i then take my phone out and call saena, her picking it up. all i could hear was them all laughing.
"i'm actually going to die on this." i mumble.

"you'll be fine, you have jiseok to cling onto." saena chuckles lightly. "enjoy your time, alright? the ride will be done as soon as you know it."
with that she then ends the call, the ferris wheel then moving with no stops at all. luckily for me it was slow and wasn't fast, but that also meant it would be a long ride.. and the fact that they boys payed for 2 rounds does not help with the current situation i'm in.

"woah.. the view's really pretty." hyeongjun points his finger to the glass window, trying to make me look outside. "chae, look at it!"
"i hate you so much." i mumble as i hide my face in my hands as i begin to shake a bit.

"i'll take a photo of it so you can see it when we're back down." gunil says as i hear his camera shuttle go off.

"when i said i wanted to get over my fear of heights, this is not what i meant!" i cry out as i loft my head up slightly to wipe my tears.
"are you actually crying?" gunil cooes at me as he laughs right after.

jiseok turns me to him, then laughing s he pulled me closer to him and resting my head on his shoulder.
"it's alright baby, don't worry. it's just like what saena said — i'm here for you." jiseok whispers as he covers my eyes with his beanie.

"bleh, don't be lovely dovey in here or else i'll actually throw up over the both of yous." hyeongjun rolls his eyes.