I'm Spain All The Way Baby.

We drove back to the school and then went our separate ways. I went to English and he went to math.

The rest of the day dragged on. I wasn't really paying attention. I mean come on it's a bet why do I have to participate in the classes. The last bell rang, I hopped out of my seat and ran out the door. I got to my dorm and plopped down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels, I landed on some movie it looked cool so I left it there.

I heard the door open followed by laughter. Kyle came into veiw and he was followed by this really hot guy with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair, then a guy with electric blue eyes and blonde hair, and finally a guy with dark grey eyes and brown hair.

"Hey, Jason. This is Declan, Blake, and Derek." Kyle said pointing to the guys as he said there name. They all said hi.

Declan was the guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. Derek is the guy with the sexy blue eyes and brown hair and Blake is the guy with brown hair and grey eyes. They were all hot. I think Blake was the hottest. I'm a sucker for grey eyes. They're so uncommon, I don't think I've ever seen them before.

"Hey." I said turning my eyes back to the T.V

"You look like a girl." Said Derek

"And you look like douche bag." I retorted not taking my eyes off the T.V. Okay Derek was hot but I don't like it when people are jerks to me.

"Whatever." He said as the other guys laughed

Kyle sat down next to me and motioned for his friends to sit down Blake sat down on my right while Kyle was on my left. But Blake looked a little hesitant to sit next to me. Whatever then. Derek sat down beside Kyle and the couch couldn't fit anymoore people so Declan just stood there.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" He asked

"The floor." The guys said at the same time

I got up from the couch.

"You can sit there." I said to him

"Thanks." He said as he sat down

"Where are you going to sit?" Kyle asked

"The floor." I answered as I sat down. I grabbed the remote that was by Blake's arm and started changing the channel again. It landed on the soccer channel and I set the remote down. It was between Spain and Argentina. I'm Spain all the way baby.

"Go, go, go." I chanted as Spain's Xavi ran down the field. Lionel Messi tried to block him but he dodged out of the way and continued down the field, he kicked the ball into the goal scoring the winning point.

"Yes!" I yelled

 _______________________________________________________

First comment gets a dedication :D