Hell Yes!

Roughly, Olivia grabbed me and pulled me over to Sophia. They tore the robe off, baring all my goodies.

“Eeeep!” I squeaked and tried to cover myself

They handed me a strapless bra and a…thong.

I stared at it before looking at them, “What do you want me to do with this?”

“Wear it.” Ali rolled her eyes

My mouth dropped open, “I is NOT a sl*t. Thank you VERY much!”

“If you don’t wear it, the line of your panties will show.” Belle said smartly

“I don’t care!” I raised my shoulders, my eyes went wide. “I don’t do dresses.”

“Just put it on!” Belle sighed in annoyance

Pursing my lips, I put it on, scowling. I snatched the bra from Sophia, buckling it up.

“You have really perky boobs.” Olivia said thoughtfully

I blinked, “O-kay. Creeper.” I muttered the last part

She glared at me, “I was just saying. They’re, like, really, really perky. How is that possible when they’re so huge?” She asked in astonishment

I bit back the cold remark that was bubbling at my tongue. “I’m going to ignore that.”

Olivia shrugged and leaned against the wall. “Whatevs.”

Slowly, they slipped the dress over my body. The dress looked great. It was strapless, the top part was black, then it has a silver and black belt right under my boobies, it tied in the back, creating a black bow. From the waist down, was my favorite part.

Ali called it a ‘bubble skirt’. It was so cool! Anyways, that part was all purple. I loved it!

They slipped a few silver bracelets onto my wrist and stepped back to stare at me. Freaks…

“You look amazing.” Ali breathed, her green eyes wide

“Thanks.” I smiled, “Let’s go.” I turned around and walked out, barefoot

They painted my toenails purple. They look purtty.

“You forgot your heels!” Ali yelled, catching up to me

“Didn’t forget them.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed them before bending down to put on the black high heels

Who invented high heels? Whoever you are, I curse you. Yup! Consider yourself curse by a pregnant women.

No lo Puedo creer! (I can’t believe it!)

All the girl stopped at the reception desk while I walked ahead. It was still light outside. I’d have though it would be midnight by now.

Suddenly, a black limo pulled in front of me. Tali and Carry hopped out of it, grabbed me and shoved me in, shutting the door as they walked away.

I reached for the door but heard it lock. “Benji!”

After about ten minutes of screaming I got tired and stopped. Slouching into the seat, I tried to look at the driver but there was tinted glass between us.

I’m gonna die. Oh, no! My baby!

“Hey! Jacka*s! Let me out!” I screamed, trying to unlock the door

The car jerked to a stop and the door flung open, revealing a smirking Benji.

“Hello.” He chuckled, grabbing my hand