Really See-ers? Really?

§ Kelsey's POV §

I helped Kyle pack and then we all piled into four SUV's. The ride to Kyle's dad's house wasn't that long. Only about an hour drive.

We all got out of the car and left our stuff. Kyle grabbed me by my waist as we walked up to the door. This house was huge! Like mansion huge.

 I smiled at Kyle and he smiled back.

Kyle opened the door and we all walked in.

Everyone turned to look at the door. Then suddenly a little girl that looks about 5 ran up and hugged Kyle's legs. Everybody else went and sat down.

"Kylie! I missed you!" She yelled

He picked her up with one hand and set her on his hip.

The little girl looked like his twin. Same blue eyes, and the same light brown hair.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled into him. A smile automatically flew onto my face at the site.

"This is Lily. My little sister." Kyle said to me

Lily looked me up and down and then flew into my arms.

"Whoa!" I laughed

"You're so pretty! What's your name?!" She asked me

"Thank you. My name is Kelsey." I said putting my arms under her butt to hold her up

"That's a pretty name! I wish my name was Kelsey." She pouted

I smiled bigger, "I like the name Lily better."

"You do?!" She asked

I nodded and looked at Kyle. He was staring at me with love in his eyes. He caught my eye and smile, I smiled back and look at Lily.

She was beautiful. Her baby blue eyes sparkled with excitement, her brown hair was to the middle of her back, her little button nose. She was wearing a baby blue sun dress.

"I like your dress." I told her

"Me too! Mommy bought it for me!" She exclaimed proudly

My smile widened and she wrappped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I love you." She said into my neck

I laughed, "I love you, too."

I looked over at Kyle and he was smiling widely.

                                                                  =Kyle=

I was surprised when Lily jumped into Kelsey's arms. Lily doesn't trust many people, and for her to feel so comfortable with Kelsey made me smile.

Kelsey looks so beautiful holding Lily. Just wait till she's holding our child. I looked at her with loving eyes. She'd make a great mom. She caught me looking and I smile at her, she smile back before looking at Lily again.

"I like your dress." Kelsey said to Lily

Lily's eyes widened and she proudly said, "Me too! Mommy bought it for me!"

Kelsey smile and Liyle threw her arms around Kelsey's neck.

"I love you." Lily whispered

Those three little words brought a huge smile onto my face.

Kelsey laughed, "I love you too."

And it sounded like she meant it. She looked over at me and smiled.