Aliyah

Kyle shifted to where he was leaning over me as the kiss deepened. I pulled away, my eyes meeting his. He quickly leaned away, eyes wide as he gulped nervously. I stood up stiffly and ran a hand through my hair.

  "Um, can you take me home?" I asked, already walking to the door

  "Yeah." He murmured following behind me at a slow pace

  I walked out the door and heading into the dark forest, uncaring if I got lost. Kyle gently jerked my elbow to the left, helping me to the car. I let him lead me to the car, jaw clenched. I was angry, I could feel the anger rising and taking over. It's not Kyle I was angry at, I shouldn't have come to this house.  

Stepping into the car, I quickly buckled my seat belt and looked out the window. Kyle got in and started the car, pulling out. I fiddled with my fingers, thinking of ways to ease the tension. In the drivers seat, Kyle was stiff. He held the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles began to turn white. 

  The car began to slow down and I looked over at him as he pulled over.  

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking around into the dark trees

  "I know that things aren't going to be the same for awhile...if at all but I miss you. I'm sorry for what I did, I was hurt and didn't think about the consequences." He murmured, biting his bottom lip. "I hurt you and...and I just don't know what to do without you."   

"Kyle, I want to go home." I said, glancing at him

 "We're not going to talk about it?" He asked, frowning at me  

"Not now. I want to go home." I growled, clenching my hands into fists  

Kyle sighed, turning away from me and he put the car in drive. I pursed my lips, wrapping my arms around myself, feeling slightly guilty at raising my voice when he was being nice. 

  "Kyle, I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling tears burn my eyes

  "It's my fault. You need time and even though I don't want to be away from you anymore, I'll give you it." He smiled softly, his hand coming over to mine  

He quickly yanked it back and shook his head, sitting straighter in his seat.  

"Thank you." I murmured, nodding my head  

He pulled into the condo parking lot and I narrowed my eyes at him.  

"All this time you've known where I've been?" I asked, smirking at him  

He blushed and cleared his throat, "Umm, yeah..."  

Unbuckling my seat belt, I opened the door and stepped out. I leaned down and smiled at him.  

"Bye, Kyle. Thank you." I said, shutting the door  

"You're welcome." He said, rolling down the window

  I nodded, turning towards the condo, feeling a tug at my heart. Quickening my pace, I climbed the stairs and unlocked the door, stepping inside. 

  Jimmy jumped in front of my and grinned, poking my stomach. "Did you have fun?"  

"Sure. Where are the girls? It's almost 1 AM." I asked, slipping off my shoes

  "They're probably still at the club." He shrugged, rubbing my belly softly  

Easton came in and crossed his arms over his chest, "You're late."  

I rolled my eyes and he laughed, throwing his arm over my shoulder. Jimmy immediately pushed it off, pulling me to his side as he glared at Easton. Easton grabbed one of Jimmy's red curls and yanked. Jimmy squawked in pain, trying to reach Easton with his short arms.

  "Stop." I laughed, prying Easton's hand from Jimmy's hair, "Is Talon at his friends still?

"Yeah, he's spending the night." Easton muttered, carefully watching as Jimmy circled him  

Ambling in the living room, I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest. 

  "We're going to go to bed." Easton said, poking his head into the living room.

"If you need me, wake me up."

 "Good night." I smiled, turning to TV on.     

  The door burst open and I jumped as giggling erupted through the room. I stood up and looked at the clock; it read 3:09. I stood in the hallway and saw Natalia and Caroline standing there with Aliyah behind them. Aliyah held my keys out to me, an annoyed look on her face.  

"Thank you for bringing them home. Do you have a way home?" I asked, pulling the girls into the house  

"No." She muttered  

"I'll take you." I said, ignoring her attitude  

Slipping my shoes on, I turned to the girls, "Go to bed. We'll talk tomorrow."   

The smiles dropped off their faces and I walked out, shutting the door behind me. Aliyah walked ahead of me, anger radiating off of her. I unlocked the doors and slid it, starting the car. Silence filled the car and I pulled onto the road. 

  The silence didn't last long as Aliyah decided to speak her mind.

"I want you to stay away from Benjamin. All he thinks about is you." She spat, glaring at me  

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe you shouldn't be pushing him away just because him and I are close. Maybe if you put half as much of the passion you have hating me into pleasing your Benji, you wouldn't feel so insecure."  

She gasped, "You want to talk to me about pleasing my man? Yours cheated on you the first chance he had."  

Chuckling humorlessly, I nodded. "That's true. Although, I'm not insecure. I left Kyle. He didn't leave me. You're hating me because of things Benji nor I can explain. Push him away though. It will only make him come to me."  

I pulled into the driveway of the pack house. "You're welcome."  

She got out and slammed the door shut, running up to the door. I pulled out before anybody could come out and drove home.   

Sighing, I got out of my car and walked up the stairs, unlocking the door. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, unlocking it.

  As I read the message, I slipped my shoes off.  

From: Benji  

Aliyah told me what you said to her. It was very rude but you were right. Tomorrow I will pick you up and we'll hang out all day. Good night.  

Smiling, I text him, saying 'good night'.

_______

Just a filler. So sorry for the incredibly long wait. Hoping it never happens again.