Mating

Soory, guys! This is the chapter that I was suppose to upload.

A week. Seven days. One hundred sixty-eight hours. That’s how long Kelsey has been away from me.

I’ve been sick every minute this week. What makes it worst is that my wolf is yelling at me to get her to talk to me again. The deadline is coming up. Three more days, it’s already hard and whenever she’s near me my wolf goes crazy.

I don’t know what to do. I doubt she’s going to talk to me anytime soon and I can’t hurt her anymore. When the deadline is up I’ll…rape her. I can’t leave because my wolf will make me come back. There’s really nothing I can do.

Except maybe lock myself in my room but I need someone to do it from the outside. Nobody talks to me anymore. I can tell Kelsey is sad about that part. Everyone choosing her over me. But I don’t blame them.

Right now I was sitting beside my door, with the door open, waiting for Benjamin. He can help. When he walked passed I quickly stood up and walked into the hallway.

“Benjamin!” I called out

He stopped walking and turned stiff. I took this as a chance to talk.

“Can you help me? Please.” I begged

He scoffed and turned around, giving me a look that was asking why would he ever help me.

“The deadline. It’s coming up. Three days. I-I can’t hurt her. Can you just lock the locks on the outside of my door?” I asked, pleading with him to say yes

He glared and nodded. He was only doing it for Kelsey.

“Thank you.” I smiled slightly

He glared at me motioned for me to get in the room. I had already put the locks on there I just need someone to lock them.

I walked in and he slammed the door shut. The sound of the eight locks on my door clicked and I heard him walk away. I pushed my dresser in front of the door.

Sitting down on my bed, I started to cry again. I haven’t cried since I was 13 years old. I always put a shield up so nobody can get close and hurt me. But now? I don’t care. I’ll probably die of dehydration from all the cry.

Suddenly, I had the urge to puke. I ran into my bathroom and leaned over the toilet. Dry-heaving. I haven’t drunken or eaten anything in seven days. I have nothing to throw up.

I leaned against the wall and wiped the sweat off my forehead. This has to be the worst seven days of my life.

I buried my face into my arm and stayed in that position for the rest of the day.

A knock sounded at my window. I got up and slumped into my room, looking at my window. My Dad was sitting there.

I walked over and unlocked the window, “Yes?”

“Your Mom made you some food. You need to eat.” He said pushing a plate to me

I grabbed it, “Thanks.”

I went to close the window when we stopped me, “Make the right choices.”

Then he jumped down, running into the back door. I slowly shut the window. What can I even do? I’m sick. I can barely walk from how sick I am. Make the right choices to what?

I locked the window and walked over to my bed. I will stay in this room until Kelsey forgives me. If she doesn’t. I will stay in here for the rest of my life.

I pulled the aluminum foil off of the plate and grabbed a biscuit that was on the plate. I munched on it, sulking into my bed.

My stomach churned and I hopped off the bed, throwing the biscuit aside as I ran to the bathroom to puke again.