We'll See

He set me on his bed and he crawled on top of me not breaking the kiss once. One hand was holding him up so he wouldn't crush me while the other was tangled in my hair, holding my face to his. He broke the kiss so I could breathe and he trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. He gently sucked my neck for a while probably leaving a hickey. He pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips again. I swiftly switched us around so I was on top.

"You like it on top, eh?" He teased grabbing my hips

"Yup." I said leaning down to his neck. I trailed kisses all around his neck. I stopped and sucked him neck. His grip on my hips tightened and I could tell he like it. I ran my tongue over his neck and I heard him try to stifle a m0an. I smirk and did it again while lowering my hips to his. I sucked harder and grinded against him. He gripped tighter and tried not to m0an again.

I put my mouth close to his ear and blew. He started breathing heavier(If that was possible).

"I'm not going to stop until you m0an." I whispered seductively in his ear. He shivered and shook his head.

"No." He croaked out  "I'm no going to m0an."

"We'll see." I whispered and he shivered once again. I started kissing his neck again and trailed lower to his collar bone, to his shoulder. I reached down to grab the hem of his shirt and pushed it up. My hands trailed over his rock hard abs. He squirmed a little. I crawled down slowly and pushed his shirt up more. I kissed down his chest to his nipple. I licked it slowly and then blew hot air. I looked up at him and he was biting his lower lip. I crawled back up to his ear.

"You know you want to." I told him

I leaned back to look at his face and he was trying so hard.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked with the hint of a smirk on my face because I already knew his answer

"No! Yes! I-I don't k-know." He stuttered. My face had a full blow smirk now.

I leaned down and kissed his lips slowly. I tugged at his bottom lip teasingly. I ran one of my hand through his hair and tugged lightly.

He moaned.

I stopped kissing him and smirked.

"So all that stuff I did was for nothing? All I had to do was tug your hair?" I asked my smirk getting bigger

He looked defeated. He sighed. "You are evil."

"Why, thank you." I said smiling

I crawled off him and started walking toward the door.

"Where are you going?" He demanded/asked

"My work here is done. Peace." I told his opening the door "Oh and you might want to cover that up." I said pointing to his erecti0n

"This is so not fair. You can't just get me all hyped up and then leave." He said frustrated

"I can do anything I want. Bet that never happened to you before huh?" I asked

"No. I usually do the seducing." He said getting even more frustrated

"Haha. Well like I was saying you might want to cover that up." I said walking out and making sure my hair covered the hickey.

I walked out into the living room and sat down in the spot I had occupied before. When I sat down all the boys turned to me. I looked back innocently.

"What?" I asked tilting my head to the side

Their eyes just widened. Then we heard the shower turn on and their eyes got bigger.

"What did you do to him?!" Declan exclaimed