New Friend <3

Y/N was a new student in PK Academy, but he was someone who doesn't really like much attention of people and not interested a lot in girls but for the case of any freind that had girl problem he would help them out he best way he can.

Y/N POV:

I walked in to my new school, the sad thing was that I had to transfer due to the fact that I was in quite the number of fights for the sake of some of my female freinds not getting into fights with guys who are assholes. Those assholes also transferred to another school for behavior reasons, but i was transferred because others had problems with me being able to fight those bullies andgot scared. Their is also a art prgram in PK Academy.

Walking in to the office i ask one of the teachers which i think is an administrator to show me the front office. Our princial looked like somoeone who talks too much and repeats things over and over to bore students. But wither way i ignored it since many principals are like that. "Hey can I get myschedule, im a new student." i told him. "sure whats your name?" he responded in a  monotone voice. "Y/n L/n, sir" i told him.

"hmmm~ ah yes L/N your schedule is stille not processed, we wanted to ask you what classes did you have before you transfered here, since you seem to have really good grades and a lot of teachers seem to have loved your school work, and recomeded you for advanced subjects"

this is gonna be a bitch to handle i thought while the principal led me to an administrator so i could get my schedule sorted out.

After about 30 minutes of talking about what classes i have had and what classes I need, we finally had chosen the order of classes. Know i just need a tour because i don't even know my way around the school. The principal gave me a map and said i could hangout for today in the art room since i have 2 classes in there. I have art as my main hobbie, so I chose that for my electives along with P.E. and cooking after school, since my parent work a lot.

Most of the time I helped the teacher around and for lunch i walked around to learn my way around the school and found out they have a roof top. Thats cool we didn't have access for the rooftop unless we had a key, and stealing it from the janitor was fun.

I don't like attention that much because having too many freinds results in drama, and its annoying to deal with, plus too many fake people tryng to get the best of you. I mainly live off of academic validation.

During lunch I was sitting in the rooftop hatch (the building door thing in rooftops, I had search it up) listening to music and eating, I was in such a rush this morning that i probably didn't notice putting 2 coffee jelly's in my lunch box. then a cute boy came running out the door and jumped on the roof hatch. Then a glowing but good looking girl with blue hair came out after him . He then procceded to hide behind me. I was confused so I let him hide and told her that no one was here besides me. She then said ok and left a bit disappointed.

I turned to the cute boy, he had hairclips of some sort and pink soft looking hair, with magenta eyes that hide behind green glasses and he seemed (about my height/shorter then me/ taller then me). "Explain and i will give you this coffee jelly, you better give a good reason too." I said sternly holding a coffee jelly in my hand.. "she was chasing me because she likes me but she can't accept that fact that i don't like her even though all the boys in this school literally treat her like a godess, from the heavens. "he said, i guess he really wanted that coffee jelly. "Not gonna lie but that was a good ass reason, her ya go." I gave him the coffee jelly that I was holding in my hand and then continued with what I was doing, listening to music and eating. He sat next to me and ate his coffee jelly i gave him, and his expression changed almost immediately to one you wouldn't see everyday. He was really adorable but if i said that outloud it would've been awkward, specially on my technically first day of school here.

The rest of the day was ok, I got to meet many cool people and between breaks I would go see what teachers i had for my other classes. The P.E. teacher was quite intimidating, but i will live hopefully.

When i left i saw the cute strawerry from earlier he was walking home with a nerd wannabe who probably is or was a gang leader kinda looks like the gang leader Aren, a chuunibyou or kid with 8th grader syndrome, a 16 year old that looks like he is in his 40s with a but chin probably fatherless. The strawberry is cute but his freinds seem like they would stop me from trying to flirt with the strawberry, but first i have to find out if he is interested in boys.

Saiki POV: WT- is he some kind of detective. But i don't know about being interested in guys part, but everything else was 100% correct.

Y/N POV

As i walked home I noticed that he the strawberry lives near me, and somehow just the next street over, but which house?.. whatever not my problem.

I just have a small job outside of school hours and make my own money. My mom works a lot and isn't home a lot. Kinda sucks but its fun having so many side hustles without her interrupting into my room, plus i keep the place clean.

THE NEXT DAY:

Walking to school again, but this time i will go to my actual classes, and surprise, surprise I am in Mr. Strawberries math class.

I walked in after the teacher, the first thing i noticed was the glowing girl with blue hair form yesterday, and the cute strawberry boy. "everyone this is Y/N L/N he is our new classmate from know on." the teacher told the class in the most monotone voice ever, she doesn't care for the class at all as long as she is getting paid."Hello everyone nice to meet you all hope we get to kow eachother." not! I don't want people trying to take advantage again so only a few will be able to be freinds with me.

The class was boring but now i get to sit behind strawberry, whos name I learned is Saiki, but i'll call him strawberry.

I swear math is soo confusing at first but then suddenly it makes sense, and its annoying. ugh!!!

During break the glowing girl came to me, to be honest with all the glow i could barely see her and where does it even come from?"hey, Y/N L/N right" she said while bringing her finger up to her mouth like an innocent girl wich is a red flag to be honest, adn yes i love to gossip about red flags. "yes, do you need anything?" I answered and depending on her reaction we will see if what strawberry said is true.

"i'm kokomi teruhashi, if you need anything you can just ask me" she said in a slightly tight voice. Looks like somone got caught of guard, probably because im not intrested in her.

could you move!

"no its ok, i already had someone help me around." I ended up saying. she looks like a pick me girl, but she is a literally a pick me.

to be continued............

.................

it is know 3 in the morning and i got work tomorrow...

i'll manage somehow, i always do. remember i won't update that often, but i will try. and english is not my first language. lev loves you!!! <3 <3 <3