Fiance thingy

Context: kusuke found someone that can help kusuo with his abilities, but tried to keep it a secret. But since his brother is a psychic he found out. His parents were ok with the relationship kusuo eventually made with said kid. Later on kusuke convinced them of making them fiancés.

Legend:
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
S/c - skin color
S/t - skin type

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

A pink haired boy, with green glasses and purple eyes, and white soft skin was sleeping. His sheets were over him so you couldn't see his hair.

Next to him was a h/c boy with e/c and s/c, skin that is s/t. Also under the sheets that were white as snow. Hugging the other boy by the waist as the pink haired boy hugged him back by his torso.

It was winter break, the 23rd of December and they needed to help mrs. Saiki with the food for the 24th. They were gonna eat dinner as a family with kusuke. He came over for christmas.

Mrs. Saiki also known as kurumi was also asleep with her husband kunniharu. And kusuke was in his old room also asleep.

Stirring awake was y/n who was next to kusuo. Y/n was waking up to his boyfriend which was also his fiancé at the moment.

"Mh kusuo, my love your leg is in between my legs."

"I know, but I'm tired"

Y/n smiled at the laziness his beloved showed. He was gonna make a joke before he was stoped with a good morning kiss from the pinkette.

"Good morning to you too my love"

"G'd morning"

The pinkette said lowly.

"Love I need to get up"

"Then leave me."

"Love, you're on the edge,"

"Mkay"

The pinkette let go of the other boy so he could go and do his necessities.

Kusuo missing his beloved's warmth, finally got up and also did his necessities.

Finding y/n downstairs looking for something to eat, he decided that he was gonna hug his boyfriend. So far his morning was going really good besides the fact that his brother was upstairs sleeping.

"Love, what do you want to eat?"
(I though abt sayings "You" after on kusuo's part but nvm he wouldn't say that.)

[whatever you're eating]
Kusuo started talking with his telepathy. He had a lot of favoritism towards y/n, even he was the first one to hear his actual voice.

It was a funny memory for both protagonists, but that a story for another time.

"Alright ku-Chan" y/n emphasized on the nickname the pinkette's mother gave him.

He continued to make breakfast, deciding to also make breakfast for the others who lived in that house.

Walking towards the dining table, and sat next to the tired psychic. Then started feeding him with his food.

While this was happening, kusuo had his ring on, and didn't notice his brother coming downstairs.

As kusuo was about to take a bite his brother decided to interrupt.

"I didn't know you like to be fed"

'Well that's annoying'
Thought y/n.

Kusuo was surprised, but tried to keep his cool, due to the fact that his brother uses anything against him.

[shut up kusuke!]

"Huh, why?"

Kusuke smirked at the reaction, if kusuo got annoyed then it would be a win on him. It's petty but he loved being petty like this.

"Kusuke, if you want breakfast you can get some in the kitchen."

Interrupted the h/c boy. It would get annoying if the first thing the brothers do is argue or fight in the morning.

The blonde boy decided to let this one go, it was his friend technically asking for him to not cause problems in the morning.

He went and got his breakfast. And decided against eating at the dining table.

The young couple continued eating like nothing. And decided to continue off with their day.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

Once the older couple woke up y/n decided to get the groceries list from kurumi, since she knew what was needed for the Christmas diner and other things.

Y/n's parents are workaholics who are very good friends with the saiki's. Which explains why y/n spends so much time with them.

At first first kuniharu was gonna go do the groceries but he hurt his leg, like the old man he is.

Then y/n offered to do the groceries, and then kusuo decided to go with him.

Just to make sure that his friends wouldn't find him home considering how they are and that they would go to his house today of all days.

But mainly to spend time with y/n alone. Just y/n's presence was enough to calm him down.

As they walked to the store he saw a coffee jelly that looked very appetizing, and y/n's didn't skip out ton this. Luckily the pink haired male was wearing his ring.

In the case, y/n got him coffee jelly and still had enough for the groceries.

(Y/n is such husband material)

Later in their walk, they saw teruhashi. Oh what luck they had.

They decided to walk through the crowd of people and seem as normal as they can be.

For once luck and god had mercy on them. And they walked passed her and were able to go home.

Today was nice and chill for the young couple. A little odd, but nice and calming. Peaceful for once, that it until the older couple makes some mess or chaos. But it was a nice morning. It what both hope for in life.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Hello my loves. I am ok, and alive, as I should be. And it's almost the end of the school year for me. That means finals and late assignments go in. And a weird schedule for testing. Middle school suck man.

But in over all I love you all, drink water and eat. Stay alive and healthy please. And as you can or if you want you can correct me in any grammar mistakes I have made. Spelling if you please too.

That's all sry to bore you like this.