social battery charger.

SAIKI LOOKS SO CUTE IN THE PICTURE! credis to atsu for the picture. and i don''t remember who from who the other pics where from. BT I FOUND THEM IN PINTEREST!!!

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

lowercase intended, im just lazy.

this takes place after the series ended, in their 3rd year.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

more nuisances are coming to the school, good grief i hope its not some other psychic looking for me, or someone who will annoy me... if there is a god please help me.

while no his prayers weren't answered, he did get no annoyances.

the new kid was a peaceful minded person who liked his time alone and didn't try to exceed himself a lot mostly just enough to pass the grade. sadly he was pushed into saiki's group of freinds (annoyance!!) ... that.

right know, we can see the the powerful psyhic talking with the annoyances according to him, and y/n. y/n doesn't seem to want to be with the group of freinds since his social batterie was about to die in a few hours, or in other words he will need his time alone or he will get overwhelmed.          

" hey saiki, do you want to escape them and leave i don't think i can handle this chaotic group any longer." y/n whispered to the psychic.

sure.

"follow me." the h/c said as he grabed the pinkette adn ran away. once they came to a stop the shorter/taller boy pulled saiki into a cafe.

"order whatever you want, i'm paying today as a thank you for your notes the other day." y/n said as the psychic even though he knew y/n was gonna say that, was surprised, and for once doesn't mind someone's company.

the shorter/taller male just ordered a (flavor) cake, and some (drink) as their beverage. while the psychic just ordered coffee jelly. while they were silent, it wasn't an awkard quiet, it was just 2 classmates enjoying a snack in a cafe because they were running away from their freinds. 

while after something like this with saiki most would consider themselves freinds with the psychic, its not something the other boy would consider, since past freindships weren't like that. it wasn't something that stuck with him like if it was a traumatic experiance, it was just something he knew to respect others.

in the end saiki insisted on walking y/n home, since his house was "on his way" while this wasn't entirely true, saiki walked him all the way to his house. just as a small thank you. 

"thank you for walking me saiki." said the h/c male. saiki just nodded.

y/n l/n is now someone who saiki consideres the top 2nd best acquaintance, with satou hitoshi in the 1st place for obvious reasons. but for y/n he was able to re-charge he social battery, both of them walked off not knowing why, maybe it was the somfortable silence they had, or because they understood of eachothers need to be alone at times.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

the next day0

y/n was know running away from nendou, he ditched him and the others with saiki the day before that. 

y/n ran out the rooftop, turned and tried his best to climb the hatch, he wanted  to get on top of it but as he was almost there he sliped, then a pink haired boy caught him. while said boy brought him up with unexpected ease.