EW!! BUGS!!!

i found the picture on pinterest, sadly i don't know who actually posted it. i hope you like my writing and lowercase intended.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

yare yare, a new sudent is coming to our school  most people are talking about it already. but the thing is that after the other transfer students came along it has been an even worse hell of a school. i mean its aiura, aren, toritsuka, and saiko.

either way i don't have muh expectancy towards th new kid i just want a normal person.

but the kid just seemed normal. not that much of a bothersome to saiki at the least.

said kid was a little bit nervous for his first day but mostly just wanted to get this over with. 

walking in after his new homeroom teacher l/n looked around to his new classmates. until he saw the pinkette who everyone else seemed to overlook. in other words l/n's type of guys. 

'oh wow'

great another teruhashi lover.

'that pink haired boy looks so cute'

as the h/c boy thought that, he made eye contact with the pink haired boy. he quickly looked away in embarrassment.

what the-

saiki wondered why such boy would think that he is 'cute' while teruhashi was in the same room as him, not that saiki is jealouse of the bluenette. what really shockd him was the fact that it was such an ordinary looking boy like him.

"so... class this is the new student, he is joining us from now on." their nonchalant teacher introduced, she wasn't getting payed enough to care for them that much.

"hello everyone i am l/n y/n, i'm from [city], pleased to meet you all" l/n bowed down, turned to his new teacher with a questioning look.

"you'll be sitting behind saiki, the kid with pink hair." again said the teacher with a nonchalant voie. said pink haired kid actuall was interestd in how someone could like the same gender, while l/n  only stare at the boy with pink hair, and then the cherry blossom trees outside.

l/n y/n is just seemingly normal but in the inside he is what some people (my freinds) would call fruity. he is [ur sexuality] and while most peopl are thinking about girls he swings the other way/ thinks about guys too. (depending on ur sexuality you swing the other way or like guys too.)

but most of the time he is back off and quiet. 

the teacher started the boring lesson to come, since she as much as her students didn't want to be there.

saiki side of the story:

when he came in, most boys stoped caring about him, some were still curius to his prsonality, and for the girls most were excited to meet him.

atleast thats what saiki could hear from the others thoughts. either way a biggger interest was how such a normal boy like hime could be the least a bit gay and for him out of all people. they never talked to eachother before so why would he think such things.

was it his odd apearance, his pink hair, the antennas, the glasses, the way he sat. but no it was a mystery to thep sychic boy, and an all knowing psyhic.

shut it author.

bxtch you shut up you aren't supposed to talk to me... 

saiki's curiosity led him to make the teacher to tell l/n to sit near him, with it being one of the few available seats.

it didn't matter much but it was someting, saiki was mostly trying to get to now why since he never met someone who could like the same gender that way. other then rifuta, but that was a story for another time, plus she is annoying, and this one person isn't.

for once.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

i am gonna need to make a part 2 because i am tired and i have work plus school, but if there are any errors please correct me. and you should drink water, eat enough food, and not too much junk food. and also have a good day/night, depending on where in the world you are. the title will have something to do with the story line though.

just so you know, my keyboard is acting up, the letter 'c' and a few others take a bit to press and it is taking me longer to type that way. sorry for any inconvenienes. i will post wednesday or thursday if i forgot to on wednesday. should i put a word count in my chapters?