library buddies <3

lowercaps intended, i hope you enjoy mis amores.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

saiki was trying to escape his freinds like always. not knowing what to do, he was in the resroom trying to wait it out but nendou came looking for him in the restroom and teleported to the library.

he didn't know what made him teleport ot the library...

what was imortant at the moment was how y/n l/n from class 2-4 the class next to saiki's is sitting in the library just where saiki teleported.

"uh huh, y-you are uh that... hmm, well you could uh explain what you are doing on my lap?" said l/n

to explain it briefly, i teleported because nendo came in the restroom looking for me but i don't wanna hang out with him...

"ok, so what made you teleport to the library... on my lap?"

at this the pinkette blushed of embarrasement, and quickly got up.

sorry, i didn't mean to teleport here! and don't tell anyone about my powers.

saiki turned to leave before l/n talked once more.

"wait! you said you were running from nendo right?..shouldn't you stay until he leaves, assuming you have some kind of power to see if he left."

saiki turned around to the other kid.

true but how are you ok with me having powers.

"to be honet, i don't really know... come sit and read with me if you want while you wait."

mkay.

saiki sat down next to the other boy, after a bit l/n offered to listen to music.

"would you like to listen to musc?"

sure.

with that the two listened to music, listening and making sure no one finds him in the library with his powers. after a while they left the shool building.

apparently l/n lived fairly close to him.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

the next day it was all normal, atleast it was the usual, of the idiots annoying saiki and saiki hating it.

until l/n was dragged to sit with saiki, aiura toritsuka, and akechi. aiura thought l/n was a cute boy and decided to become freinds with aiura. l/n didn't mind until he was brought to saiki'stable in lunch.

it was one of the few times he sat with them, most of the time it is because the others annoy him a lot more then them.

l/n didn't want to be but ws being dragged literally, by aiura. she dragged l/n from the library to eat lunch with her after she literaly almost spilled water on his book.

l/n was struggling to get out of her grip, mainly because he didn't wanna hurt her.

finally aiura managed to make l/n sit at the table.

l/n taped his foot to a surtain rithm, and akechi knowing morse code, and l/n as they would exchange books from time to time responded to l/n.

"no i was just you and saiki-kun. saiki-kun was dragged because he was promised coffee jelly and more sweets and also probably becase we aren't as annoying as his other reinds seem to be, aside from my talking. and you were just dragged out the library in a literal way. probably because she grabed you by surprise and you also didn't-"