delicious crepes

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

credits to atsu on pinterest for the picture. i lov him but  i love saiki more. lowercase inteded.remember these are mostly oneshots and are random au's and ideas that i come up with. i just want a hobby that i can keep up with and not overwork mysel doing.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

saiki was in class looking forward to a specific part of the day. he is cooking today and they were cooking crepes. saiki just wanted to try the crepes already but had to be patient. 

y/n l/n was neutral about the cooking class, even though he was the laziest kid in his class who knew saiki's secret he didn't care about it. he only knew beause he fell asleep  while they took takahashi to the nurses office and woke up when saiki burned the thermometer. it wasn't his business so he said he would tell anyone.

l/n was a lazy person but he just didn't feel like exceeding in anything so he pretends to not know most of the stuff he is taught. if he were to exceed he would have already graduated. 

l/n wanted to be in saiki's group so he could do the least amount of work since saiki loves sweets so much. even though l/n could make crepes, cook and bake as long as he had a recipe, he was lazy. most of the time he would cook himself a meal since his parents became workaholic's due to not wanting a child. 

but even if he was with saiki he still didn't want to be paired with hairo or kaidou, they seemed to know atleast something of cooking he also knew that nendou was better at cooking than any of the two. which confused saiki as he was acquaintances with nendou and still didn't believe that nedou could cook. in the end it was saiki, l/n, hairo, and kaidou. l/n imediately wanted to switch groups but he couldn't according to mr. matsuzaki.

l/n began to secretly make crepes even if he didn't want to because hairo and kaidou were already messing up everything. hairo ended up burning the crepes. then saiki got tired of them messing up and watched l/n make crepes.

l/n decided to tell mr. matzuzaki that the only one who helped was saiki since he poor pinkette just wanted crepes and the two idiots ruined it for him.

once the crepes were done he gave one to saiki.

"there maybe a little too much sugar but i don't know." my hand sliped a little sorry saiki if its too sweet.

its fine you don't have to worry about it.

said the psychic who actually was alittle surprisd by the cooking of the other male. but nevertheless he jsut wanted to eat crepes.

after shool hairo and kaidou where getting a lesson form l/n on making crepes. this was odd so there had to be something in exchange, and it was just free food over the next week. maybe l/n would give some to saiki but then againits free food so it depended on the boys mood.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

while this was a short story i made it since it was the weekedn and i happen to have time fo this, it was gonna be posted tomorrow instead of today.