Pre-Teens & Superpower Practice!

Here's the next chapter, feel free to share this story with others and leave questions or ideas in the comments. Enjoy!

The Loud House was woken up by Lincoln's, and Lola's yelling, now all the siblings were meeting in the hallway.

Luan: I didn't do it!

Lori: It literally couldn't have been anyone else, Luan!

Luna: Dude, I've seen your little hair dye pile in the closet, in fact...

Luna went back into her and Luan's room, followed by the sounds of rummaging, before coming back out with a nearly empty bottle of red hair dye.

Lana: Luan's been caught red-handed.

The siblings minus Luan chuckled at Lana's pun.

Luan: Hey! I make the puns here! 

Lynn: Then how come she told it better?

Luna: Ooooo, burn!

Luan: But I didn't use it on him!

Lucy: Your denial only makes you more guilty.

Lori: If you didn't use it on him, then who did you use it on?

Luan: Uhhhhh...

Lynn Sr. then walked up the stairs.

Lynn Sr.: Kids, what's with all the shouting?

Lynn Sr. saw Lincoln's red left-side hair

Lynn Sr.: Luan!

Luan: I didn't do it!

Lynn Sr.: Luan! Go to your room until you're ready to fess up to this! Lincoln, go see if you can't wash it out.

Lincoln returned to the bathroom to shower again. Meanwhile, Luan, head hanging low, went back to her room as the rest of her sisters readied some clothes for themselves. The shower water still felt either normal on his left or cold on his right. Lincoln even turned off the cold water and left on just the hot water, but it barely changed.

*Tink! Chink! Thunk! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Lincoln opened his eyes when he heard several noises coming from the bathtub floor. Looking down he saw three things;

1. There were ice cubes forming from the right side of his body.

2. The water was turning to vapor when it touched his left side.

3. The pubic hair on the left side of his loins was also red.

Lincoln: ..... Luan didn't do it...

Suddenly, his phone rang from under his clothes. After quickly getting ready, he looked and saw a text from Clyde.

Clyde: Lincoln, you need to get to the base. I think that space rock did something to us all last night!

Lincoln quickly got dressed and left the bathroom. 

Lincoln: I'm going out!

Lincoln quickly left the door, Lynn Sr. saw that Lincoln couldn't wash out the "hair dye". When he bolted out the door, Lynn Sr. looked up to the second floor.

Lynn Sr.: Luan! You're grounded for dyeing Lincoln's hair red!

Luan: I didn't do it!

*At the Royal Woods Mall*

Bobby was stacking a lot of boxes in the basement of the mall. Then two teens peeked in.