Cosmic Kids & The Werewolf in Royal Woods

Here's the next chapter! Thanks to ECHO-173. Enjoy!

*****

Royal Woods forest, a great place for camping and connecting with nature. It was mid day on a Friday. Within these woods some people were walking through the woods with rifles and lab equipment, all looking for something. One person who looked like a park ranger was close to the group but keeping eyes on the road, the moment they saw a van drive by with the name "Moon Goats" on the side. They then heard something over the radio.

???: (over radio) Hunter B, you have a van heading to the campsite, if they get close to your team, tell them the norm.

"Hunter B": Wildlife research, I know Hunter R. Over and out.

Inside the van with the name on the side was the band itself with Luna Loud in the passenger seat sitting next to her girlfriend, Sam Sharp with their other band mates in the back, Mazzy and Sully, along with Lincoln Loud and Clyde McBride, their reason for driving into the woods on a weekend, to camp and have fun. Lincoln and Clyde glanced at the man dressed as park ranger, noticing several things wrong with the uniform, badge was on the wrong side, hat was backwards, and he had a number of firearms that weren't normal for a park ranger to have in the checkpoint.

Really it was going to be just Lincoln and Clyde but Luna wanted her and the band to have some rest, relaxation, and fun and camping seemed like a good idea.

Everyone inside was singing along to a song by the band SMOOCH. Luna drove into their reserved campsite and parked the van. Lincoln and Clyde stepped out while Mazzy and Sully set up the campsite and Luna and Sam readied their food.

Lincoln: Me and Clyde will look for some sticks and junk for the campfire.

Luna: Gotcha dude. Watch out for snakes.

Mazzy: If you see any, don't call them William Shakespeare, they hate that name... They hate it a lot.

Sully: That was not a fun Sunday.

Lincoln nodded and followed after Clyde. Once they were far enough into the forest Clyde and Lincoln began picking up sticks.

Lincoln: How many?

Clyde then closed his eyes, secretly the psychokinetic boy was spreading a super thin and transparent layer of psychic energy along the ground. This energy reacted to the life around him, mainly anything with a brain. He sensed several men hiding in the bushes around the campsite, all closer to the campsite than the two boys.

Clyde: About ten of them. A couple dozen or so more deeper in the forest.

Lincoln: Must be searching for stones, makes sense, with all the villains. There will be people searching this came ground for stones of power. After all, this is where it all started.

Clyde: True that bud.

Lincoln: Well, so long as they don't think we're looking for stones they won't bother us.

Clyde: And if they do? Like if they threaten your sister Luna or-

Lincoln: I'll freeze dry their body, leaving them exposed to oxygen, causing their freeze dried corpse to rot at a rapid rate. During this I will pick out their bones and grind them up into dust. After which I will then place their rotten in ground before burying a dead deer carcass above them, so if a police dog tries to dig there they'll move away from that spot after they find the dead deer.

Clyde: (thinking) ... I forget how scary the Louds can be toward those who hurt their family...

Lincoln: Kidding! Geez, Clyde, you know me... I'd still give them either frostbite or third degree burns though.