Lincoln & His Friends and Family

Here's the next part, enjoy! Thx to ECHO-173 for his help.

*October 3rd...*

It was a normal morning at the Loud House, when the alarms rang, the sisters scrambled out of their rooms to be the first in the bathroom, but Luna stops them all.

Luna: Hold it. Go on in bro.

Luna then opens the door for Lincoln, who was shambling out of her room and into the bathroom. He was still sick from Maggie's poison, while the other people cut or stabbed with her blades were already better. Lincoln was still feeling like absolute crap due to having taken 5 times the amount the others did. When Lincoln shut the door, Lynn Sr. came up with the steam cleaner.

Lynn Sr.: Did Lincoln sleep puke this time?

Luna: Nah, we're good.

As Lynn Sr. went back down stairs, Lori stepped forward.

Lori: Luna, as the oldest, I get first pick on the bath!

Lola: That's not fair! I want the first bath!

Lisa: We all want the first bath you shrill voiced harpy.

Lola: What did you call me!?

Lisa: You know what I said.

It turns out Lola didn't actually hear them.

Luna: Okay, let me ask, who wants to stand near Lincoln when he may or may not upchuck? Raise your hand.

No one raised their hand.

Luna: That's what I thought.

Inside the bathroom Lincoln was laying in a tub of cold water as he didn't feel the regular levels of cold or heat as his sisters did. Lincoln then used his fire to heat up the bath to an extreme heat, the steam helping clear up his nostrils. As he relaxed in the bathtub, Lincoln heard a knocking at the door.

Lori: (outside) Lincoln! Leave some hot water for the rest of us!

Lincoln: (thinking) If only they knew...

*****

Later, Lincoln was huddled up on the couch, while his parents were taking his sisters to school. He was watching the news, he also had recently taken some medicine and was going to fall asleep soon.

Katherine: This is Katherine Mulligan with the latest scoop. It's been two days since the incident with Frost-Fire.

Lincoln: Oh, conveniently forgetting about Frightmare, are we? (yawns) Guess... Your ratings are good after putting the blame on me.

Katherine: While damages to the town have been fixed, Royal Woods has not seen the ice-fire hero for the last two days. While other Cosmic Kids have been seen, Frost-Fire wasn't with any of them. Leaving some to wonder if he is hiding from his actions.

Lincoln rolled his eyes, before he rolled away from the TV as his eyes grew heavy. Soon after Lincoln fell asleep on the couch with a soft snoring as his parents walked in. Lynn Sr. motioned for Rita, who was just outside the door, to stay quiet. The Loud Parents snuck around the house, turning down the TV's volume and putting a blanket over Lincoln, placing a bowl of warm soup on the coffee table with a note saying to warm if its cold, before grabbing their keys and leaving for work.

Katherine: But let us not forget the facts, Frightmare, the villain that attacked Royal Woods High School, had stabbed Frost-Fire not once, but five times. As we learned from the hero, Nano. Each time a person is cut or stabbed by her poison that person will experience their worst fears that will seem and feel more real as time passes.