Cosmic Kids & The Werebeast Problem

Here's the next chapter, enjoy! Thx to ECHO-173 for help making this chapter.

The Loud House is covered in Halloween decorations as the entrance of a corn maze sits next to it. Off-screen, someone a fridge door, and a high pitched girly scream is heard, as bats fly out of the house and towards the screen, darkening the picture. Zoom out to a close up of Lynn Sr, screaming in horror after seeing a fake severed head with fake blood in the fridge.

Lynn Sr.: I still hate Halloween!

He runs out of the room. A moment later, Lucy enters, walking towards the fridge and picking up the head.

Lucy: (smiles) I love Halloween.

Head: Bl-Bl-bleeeeeee....

Lucy: Hmm. Voice box must be dying. I'll get Lisa to look at it.

In the dining room. In counter-clockwise order, we see Luan fashioning a sign reading "HAUNTED CORN MAZE" in red-stained corn cobs, Leni hanging black curtains, Luna, Lincoln, Lana, Lola, and Lynn Jr. carving pumpkins, Lisa making fake blood in a bucket, Lily playing with pumpkin innards and Charles resting against a corn cob. We pan left as Lucy enters.

Lucy: Excellent fake blood, Lisa. Add some molasses for better consistency.

Lynn: Hey, Luce! Check out our pumpkins! Whaddya think?

Each turns their jack-o-lanterns around, showing each gruesome carved face.

Lucy: Hmm... (points to a spot on Lynn's pumpkin) More blood here, (motions around Lola's pumpkin) few more gashes on this one, (flicks out a tooth on Lana's pumpkin) knock out a tooth, (points to the scabs on Lincoln's pumpkin) add some more ooze to those scabs, (pats Luna's pumpkin) and dampen the head wounds.

Luna: Halloween's kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you!

Leni: Totes! I'm so glad Mom finally let you do your haunted corn maze!

Lucy: As am I. I've been waiting my whole life to do this. Not to mention my past lives (She walks to Luan, who has just finished her sign.) Fantastic sign work, Luan. Just the right mixture of corn and gore.

Luan: Ah, shucks! It's just something I cob-bled up together from a kernel of an idea! (dances a little, laughing) Oh Yes! A triple!

Lucy and the others groan as a jack-o-lantern is thrown onto Luan's head.)

Luan: (through pumpkin) I expect more support from my "pump-kin!" (laughs as the jack-o-lantern's grin grew wider.) "Get it?"

Lucy: (facepalms) Sigh... (turns to the others, as the screen zooms out to show Lincoln.) Thanks for all your hard work, guys. This is gonna be the best Halloween ever. I'm so excited.

Her face shows a little change in emotion.

Lincoln: (to the audience) Trust me. (points to Lucy) She's excited... (realizes this has all happened before) Woah... Déjà Vu...

Outside of the Loud house, two figures were watching closely at the exterior of the house. Both of them were hidden behind a bush but could still see as they talked about what they were doing.

??? 1: Time for some payback on those louds for last year!

??? 2: You said it man, and with the help of these stones, it will be easy as... um... pie?

??? 1: Oh, don't talk about food! My mom said I needed to cut back on eating too much since the end of summer BBQ and I am still hungry.

The two then pulled a pair of stones from their pockets, twisted smiles could be seen across their faces.