Chapter 6

I had learnt, as Queen, that asking for advice was key. Who to call though? I couldn't talk to Aspen about the sex stuff, Lucy was too delicate to understand, Elise was out of town and I didn't have her mobile, Natalie was in Paris at her fashion show and busy, Kriss wasn't the right person to talk to about Maxon, Marlee was doing something with Kile, and I was too embarrassed to talk to my sisters.

So that left 6 people.

4 of them, were the fab 5. An alliance I had created. We were best friends, and shared everything.

1. Prince Carlton of England. A gorgeous playboy, and my favourite of the 5, had recently married Ashley Tinsdale, Celeste's long despised twin sister, but they were ok now. Prince Carlton was probably my best friend after Marls, Ash, and Lester. We shared everything, he had a wicked sense of humour, and we once sang 6 white boomers at a Charity Concert in Australia. He owed me because I was the one who talked Ash into taking on the responsibilities of royalty and marrying him. She still does the odd film and donates her proceedings to charity, and I'm ever thankful that through her I got to meet the gorgeous Zac Efron.

2 and 3. There was also Princess Daphne of France, who was over Maxon and was married to Prince Monash of Germany after a long, complicated romance. After years of jealousy, and unrequited feelings, after nearly admitting there feelings, I threw open the door to the UN room they were in, and yelled "oh for crying out loud just snog her". And as me, Nic and Carlton laughed, their relationship began. France and Germany had joined to become one kingdom, and the people rejoiced over their marriage.

4. The last member of the 5 (other than me) was the ever flirty Princess Nicoletta of Italy. She had divorced her first husband after producing an heir, and was now having an affair with her secretary Ronaldi, as well as more, I'm sure.

Why not call all 6? Ash and Celeste slotted right in. (I know she's dead but I loved her too much to kill her) I started the group call. Celeste picked up first, I think she lives on her phone. Quickly followed by Ash and Carlton. Nicoletta seconds later, and Mon and Daph were probably too busy snogging to pick up the phone.

I explained the problem. There was dead silence on the phone, I couldn't hold it in, I started blubbering. Carlton, gone from his ladies man days was the first to comfort me, "Maxon loves you". But the girls were a little less comforting, things came out like: I'll kill him, The bastard, We need to take action, Men suck.

The high voices were giving me a headache.

Ash and Celeste chimed in together (they are so alike), "get his attention, and then get revenge." I told them about the breast incident, which made Carlton hang up. Celeste laughed. "You go girl!" Nicoletta, slightly more pulled together, said "I'm sorry." But revenge and attention! What kind of advise was this!