Alice and Iris' wish

The next day, Natasha, convinced to start her life as Iris's sister inside Alice's womb, had instructed Selena to take her things to Alice's apartment while she arranged various things in her life through the waterproof smartphone that Iris used.

Natasha and Iris began to get along much better, she looked at the stories that people who admired Alice wrote, Iris was fascinated, many saw Alice as a goddess, they also laughed when they saw a drawing of her after eating several dinosaurs.

"Wow! if mom was 12 meters tall and for some reason the dinosaurs came back to life she would make them extinct again hahaha" Iris said smiling

"They would be a good banquet for her" Natasha said smiling

After a couple of months Alice received the call from the doctor, the regression pills were ready and she ran to the doctor's office.

"Doctor, good afternoon, can you give me the pills? I have two people who are dying to be my daughters!"

"Wow!! you already have two???"

"Yes! She is a sweet and kind woman!"

"Well Alice... the treatment is simple... you must take a pill every day for a month, try to do it at the same hour..." said the doctor handing a bottle full of pills to Alice

"Okay, one pill a day"

"Take them until the bottle is finished, when you finish, those two women will be zygotes in your womb, the day you take the last pill you have to go to my office to verify if the process has been done correctly"

"Yes doctor!"

"By the way... when are you going to take those pills?"

"Ehh I want to do a celebration...before" Alice said smiling as she rubbed her belly

"Okay Alice, let me know the day you start taking those pills"

"Doctor, you don't know how happy I feel! You are fulfilling my wish to be a mother!" Alice said as she hugged the doctor and buried her in her huge breasts

"Mmmphhhh yes! now let me go!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" said Alice releasing the doctor

"Okay Alice, I'm glad to help you"

"I have to go now! I have a party to organize!"

Alice walked back to her house to give her husband the good news.

"Jean love! I already have the regression pills!"

"Alice! It makes me very happy that you can fulfill your dream"

"Jean...we won't be able to have children on our own, but we will be able to raise 2 cute daughters!"

"My love, if you're happy I'll be happy too"

"Honey, we have to throw a party, I'll call my closest friends... the ones that were in my womb especially"

"Love, call them, I'll set up the room for the meeting"

Alice started calling her friends telling them the good news.

Alice first called Amber

"Amber! hello!!"

"Huh Alice?"

"Guess what!"

"Alice, speak clearly please"

"I'm going to be a mom!"

"Alice?? That's impossible!"

"This is thanks to Iris and Natasha, they will be my daughters!"