Alice in the pregnant pageant

It was Sunday and Alice had finished her show at the water park to pay off her debt to the manager, she was able to pay in cash, but she loved the children's smiles as they watched her swim.

"Alice! you have show skills... you should try your luck in this event" said Yesenia who was the presenter of the water park handling Alice a little paper

"It's a contest... for pregnant women..." Alice said blushing.

"What's happening?"

"I... I don't think I can..."

"Alice!! The kids love you! A beauty pageant isn't that different!"

"Ehh well... I'll participate"

"In the brochure is the registration web page! with the body you have, you will win!"

"Oh really?"

"Alice... I think you've gained 100kg since you started doing the shows... still your curves are very pronounced and proportioned... and your breasts are overflowing with milk... you'll win all the tests!!"

"As which?"

"Milk production, tummy shape, bikini catwalk, diaper change and other things"

"Ehhhh yes... I think I can... participate..."

--------------

Alice registered, the event was when Alice had already entered her 6 month of pregnancy, she had gained more weight, happily all the participants were in a bikini, although the whispers started again when the other pregnant mothers saw her enter.

"She's huge!"

"Did you see her belly?! It's bigger than 6 grown people!!"

"Are those breasts or barrels?"

"One of her legs must weigh more than a washing machine"

"How many scales must she have broken?!!"

"She must use truck scales to weigh herself"

"Does she have the country's future Olympic delegation in the making?"

"Don't talk so loud, she's going to hear us."

Alice sat on the floor and began to rub her tummy which was very distended, she had been very nervous before the contest and had eaten a large amount of food at home, in total she was digesting 500kg of food while her babies were resting peacefully, happily; and her doctor had attended the event in case any complications occurred in public.

The event began and all the participants began to walk, when Alice entered the stage the jury was speechless when they saw Alice's voluptuous body.

"Let the first contest begin, tummy evaluation!" said the presenter

Each member of the jury touched the belly of the pregnant women feeling the movement of the babies, when Alice's turn came the jury only saw the belly move due to digestion

"Ehhh the babies are in my lower, you must sink your hands... more" Alice said with a smile.

The members of the jury plunged their hands into the lower part of Alice's tummy feeling the movements of the babies leaving them fascinated.

"They kick hard!"

"There is a lot of activity!"

"I feel strong life there!"

"Second contest... milk production!!!"

The women began to express milk from their breasts with breast pumps, in Alice's case there was a problem with her pump and it made an explosion showering the jury with milk