Alice has a voracious luxury vacation, part 1

Alice was resting in the living room at saturday after an intense exercise routine, taking advantage of the fact that she was working for the government under the supervision of Agent V, she was in her 13h month of pregnancy and she weights 350kg.

RING!

RING!

It was the intercom

"Alexei? tell me"

"Mrs. Alice, there are two women at the entrance, they have introduced themselves as Diana and the other is Miss Violeta, Elena's boss"

"Ohhhh let them come in! They are the ones who were at my wedding"

"Understood ma'am"

Alice went to the living room to attend to her visitors.

"Hello Violeta! Hello Diana! I haven't seen you for a long time"

"Hi Alice, good afternoon..." Diana said in a calm voice.

"Hello Alice!"

"I am very happy about your visit"

"Alice, I've come to visit you because... with all the fuss of the wedding and singing at the reception, I forgot to give you your wedding present." said Diana

"Wedding gift?"

"Of course! Look!" Diana said pulling a ticket from her bag and handing it to Alice.

"Mmmmm a week in the paradisiacal islands of... Belly... Islands?"

"Alice, it is a very large resort that consists of several hotels on each of its islands, it is specialized in women with big appetites! Many chubby and plus size women have been amazed at the place, it is a bit expensive, but it is fully paid "

"On the ticket it says VIP attention and there is a woman with a big belly, it also has gold edges"

"Yeah, best for the married woman...although...ahem...my gift was...2 years...late..."

"No problem, of course I want to attend! I would like to go with my husband and daughters!"

Diana stared at Violeta who began to type some things on her smartphone.

Alice made a call to her husband to come.

"Love! You know what? Diana gave me a VIP stay at the Belly Islands! Let's go!"

"Honey... uhhh... my friend Augus's startup has a serious problem... I have to help him..."

"But honey, it's a trip all paid for!"

"I know you can have fun...."

Diana interrupted the call

"Alice, it was very difficult for me to get the VIP stay, it only covers one person"

"Oh I understand..."

"Love... then don't worry, enjoy your trip, I... will keep trying to save Augus's skin... remember that you have a lot of money invested there..." said Jean

"I understand love..."

At the end of the call Alice felt sad.

"Diana... ehhh... I don't want to go alone... could my daughters at least go? I can buy other tickets"

"You can call them" Diana said calmly.

"Hello Selena!"

"Mother?"

"Do you remember Miss Diana?"

"Yes... I remember her..."

"She gave me a VIP stay at the Belly Islands resort! I would like you and your sister to come with me"