Chapter 9 = Flashbacks PT. 1

Requested by Ma_W_Black, they are awesome and really cool!! Give them a follow!!
She will be played by her younger self since it will be during the time jump but next chapter is where she will be played by her older self

Flashback 1
Third P.O.V.

It's been a day since Laenor had died and everyone was currently sleeping peacefully. Layra was in her room sleeping with red puffy eyes. It was quiet since it was currently nighttime when Rhaenys and Corlys woke up to screams.

Rhaenys quickly put on her robe and ran to Layra's room where she sees her granddaughter thrashing in her bed sheets. She quickly ran over.

"Layra!!" Rhaenys exclaimed.

Corlys was standing in the doorway with Baela and Rhaena with him. The two were watching their cousin worriedly. Vaemond was also standing at the door with his brother.

Layra woke up with panicked eyes. She started breathing heavily as Rhaenys looked at her husband.

"Grab the Maester." Rhaenys said.

Corlys quickly ran to wake the Maester.

"Layra, sweetheart, stop or you'll hurt yourself." Rhaenys says.

Layra looks at her grandmother with tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" Rhaenys asks.

"Nightmare." Layra says.

"Tell me about it, darling." Rhaenys told her as she sat down next to her.

Baela and Rhaena quickly run over and hug their older cousin.

"I witnessed Rhaenyra and Daemon kill father whilst Jace and Luke held me back. They then turn to me with evil smiles." Layra starts. "Then Daemon grabs me tightly, I tried to get out of his arms but he kept his arms tightly on my arm.
Rhaenyra looks at me before saying, 'this is for your own good'. Then Daemon throws me in the fire."

Rhaenys, Baela and Rhaena all hugged Layra tightly to give her comfort. Corlys soon arrived with the Maester.

The three females back away to let the Maester have room.

"What happened?" Corlys asks.

"Nightmare." Rhaenys answered as she watched her granddaughter.

"I'll give you Milk of the Poppy. Hopefully that will help you get some sleep." Maester told her.

"Thank you Maester Kelvyn." Layra said drinking the Milk of Poppy.

"You're welcome, Princess." Maester Kelvyn says and he quickly leaves.

"Can we stay with Layra?" Baela asks.

"Of course. If somethig happens come get one of us." Rhaenys says as she, Corlys and Vaemond leave.

Flashback 2