Chapter 11

Requested by Ma_W_Black once again!!

Third P.O.V.

Layra was talking to her cousins with a smile as Aemond watched her with a smile causing Jace and Luke to stare at him angrily.

"So, Rhaena." Aemond starts and everyone turned to him. "Layra tells me you got a dragon. How did you get said dragon?"

"Oh Layra never told me she sent you a letter about that." Rhaena says.

"You got a dragon, congratulations daughter." Daemon spoke up with a smile.

Rhaena ignored him only staring at Aemond and Layra.

"Well, Nyxondra laid several eggs and Layra told me I'd get a pick from one of them. But I didn't know when, so Laura grabbed one. It was a blue and white dragon egg that hatched several hours after being placed in a fire. Her name is Saphira and she has grown rather quickly." Rhaena says with a smile.

"That is kind of you, Layra, for giving my daughter a dragon." Daemon says noting his daughter didn't look in his direction.

Layra doesn't look his way either.

"That is kind of you, love." Aemond says to Layra who smiled.

"Thank you, Aemond." Layra says.

"How's your training?" Aegon asks.

"Considering, Ser Criston wasn't able to train me. My grandsire, uncle Vaemond and the guards in Driftmark took over the rest of my training." Layra says. "I've gotten a whole lot better."

"Maybe, I'll spar you tomorrow." Aemond suggested.

"I'd like that." Layra says with a smile causing her cousins to wiggle their eyebrows towards her. "Stop it you two. It's not like you two have crushes back home."

Rhaena and Baela both gasp at their cousin.

"You know!?" Baela asks.

"Of course, you don't think I don't realize you like Cregan Stark while Rhaena likes Nymor Martell." Layra says seeing the shocked looks. "You two aren't very discreet when hiding your letters."

"How long have you've known?!?" Rhaena asks.

"How long have you've two been talking to the both of them?" Layra asks.

"Two years coming up on three." The twins answered.

"Since the beginning. When you two talk in the library it echoes and I was in the library when you told each other." Layra says with a smirk.

"I told you, we shouldn't have gone to the library." Rhaena told her sister.

"If you want I can make the two marriages happen." Alicent told the two who looked at the Queen.

"Are you sure?" Baela asks.

"Of course. I can see the look in your eyes when you speak about them." Alicent says with a smile. "It's the same look these two give each other when they get a letter or talk to each other."