Rose

A beautiful young woman with an oval face and light olive complexion wakes up, revealing almond-shaped brown eyes. She hears voices in the room above her. She pushes her long straight dark brown hair from her face. She stood up, revealing that she was of medium height and had a slim, slightly athletic physique. "How's the girl?" a feminine voice asked.

                    "Still passed out," a male voice explained.

                    "You didn't touch her, did you?" The feminine voice asked.

                    "Give me some credit. So, you called him?" The male voice asked in annoyance.

                    "No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," the feminine voice explained.

                    "Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" The male voice asked.

                    "They say he got it," the feminine voice answered.

                    "Wonderful, and now what?" the male voice asked.

                    The girl tiptoes up the stairs, "So that's it, Trevor. He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait," the feminine voice explained.

                    "Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this," the male said nervously.

                   "I'm sick of running!" the feminine voice yelled in aggravation.

                    "Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," the male voice spat.

                   "Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," the feminine voice explained. The girl accidentally makes one of the boards squeak, catching the attention of a pretty young woman with dark-cropped brunette hair and green eyes.

                   "You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" the woman asked.

                    "Who's Elijah?" the girl asked.

                    "He's your worst nightmare," the woman spat.

                    The girl walks further into the room, "Why am I here?" she asked.

                    The woman looked at her in annoyance, "You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them," she said.

                    "Why won't you?" the girl asked.

                    "That's another one," the woman replied.

                    "You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me," the girl explained.

                    "I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service," the woman admitted.

                    "Delivery to who? Elijah?" the girl asked.

                    "Two points to the eavesdropper," the woman said sarcastically.

                    "Who is he? Is he a vampire?" the girl asked.

                    "He's one of the vampires, the originals," the woman explained.

                    "What do you mean the originals?" the girl asked in confusion.