By the Light of the Moon

Liv strolls into the Mystic Grill dressed in black dress shoes and pants, a white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and dark leather suspenders. The first two buttons on her shirt were undone. Liv sits at the bar and slowly taps her fingers on the surface, showing off a few rings. On her right-hand index finger was a jet-black signet ring with a gold M in the middle. On her left hand, she wore two rings. One was shaped like a black snake that curled around her ring finger. A sterling silver Celtic wolf ring with chrysoberyl eyes laid on her pointer finger. A bartender walks over to her, "Scotch," Liv ordered. The bartender nodded with a smile and then went to make the drink. Liv looks around the grill until her eyes land on Caroline. Liv wasn't sure what it was about the blond that drew her in, but for some reason, she just couldn't look away. She doesn't even acknowledge the bartender as they set her glass of scotch on the bar next to her. Liv picks up the drink and takes a sip as she watches Caroline drink and move around the grill like a social butterfly. Soon Caroline walks up to the bar to order another drink but stops when she notices Liv. 

                    "Hello, I'm Caroline...I haven't seen you here before," Caroline said as she ran her eyes over Liv. She had never been attracted to women before, but something about Liv called out to her like a moth to a flame.

                    "Caroline is a beautiful name," Liv complimented. Caroline smiled bashfully, "I'm Liv, and I just moved here," Liv explained.

                   "Liv? That's an interesting name," Caroline said as she sat in the seat next to Liv.

                   "It's an old Norse name it means Defense; Shelter; Warmth; Life. My family is originally from Norway and wanted to keep to tradition," Liv explained.

                   "I like it. So where did you live before here?" Caroline asked.

                   "London, actually," Liv admitted with a smile practically dazzling Caroline.

                   "Really? Why would you leave London just to come here?" she asked in surprise.

                    "My younger brother needs my help getting the family back together.....you see, my siblings had a little falling out, and as the second oldest, he was hoping I could fix it," Liv explained.

                    "How many siblings do you have?" Caroline asked.

                    "I have six siblings...I know that's a lot these days. I have an older brother, then four younger brothers and a sister," Liv explained, then took a sip of her drink. "Enough about me. I want to hear about you....what's a stunning woman like yourself doing at a bar all alone," she asked.

                    "Well, I'm not quite alone anymore, am I?" Caroline said in a flirtatious voice.

                    Later that night, at the Forbes household, both Caroline's and Liv's clothes lay all over the floor. Both girls lay on Caroline's bed, butt naked. Liv's lips meet Caroline's in a hot kiss, and her tongue explores the younger blonde's mouth. Caroline straddles Liv's hips and then moans as the Mikaelson's fingers brush over her nipples. They grow very hard when Liv circles them with her thumbs. She slides her hands down and grips Caroline's hips. Liv suddenly flips them over so she's on top, completely surprising the young blonde. Liv smirks, lowers her head, kisses Caroline again for a few seconds, and then pulls away. She moves down Caroline's body and begins to lick her nipples. A moan escapes from the young blonde's throat as Liv then moves further down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach until her head disappears between her legs.