Chapter 1- despise

Lilah Bullard
⚠️Warning drugs and alcohol⚠️

I would consider myself a nice person, one who doesn't get into fights or drama and is a people pleaser. But Kaden mother fucking Ammeretie gets on my nerves. And although I hate him with a passion I still have the feeling to be nice and a people pleaser.. when Colden is around at least.

Coldens my older brother. We are close in age and we're very close growing up and we still are. Kaden grew up with us, basically. He went to the same school as us and was always at our house since we were in elementary. But even then he got on my nerves. Any normal person would think of a guy they grew up with as their brother but not me. Nope. I hate him, he hates me and that's how it is supposed to be. But times I do think about how it would be if it wasn't like that.

Colden, Kaden and I all go to the same university. It just so happened that the IB school I wanted to go to and was given a scholarship for was the same school both Kaden and Colden were given a scholarship to play hockey in. We all live on campus they are room mates and I'm roommates with my new best friend Ivey Colins. Which brings us to now.

"Finals are over for this semester you know what that means?" Ivey says.

"PARTY!!" We both scream.

I know that I might seem like a nerd because I go to a IB school and am the top in a lot of my classes but surprisingly I love to part with the others. Tonight we are going to a house party at one of the frat houses. It's where all the footballers live.

"hey can I borrow your pink mini dress?" Ivey says draping a blue one over her arm.

"Yes but only if I can wear that one." I say smirking.

She grins and we exchange dresses. It might seem cliché to wear mini dresses to a party but everyone does it and it's one of the only times we get to feel smoking hot.

by the time we're finally done with our hair curled and make up on, mine being more natural than Ivey someone's knocking at the door.

"They're here." I say grabbing my bag.

"Oh wait." Ivey said pushing her tits up. "Ready."

I roll my eyes opening the door. She has a thing for Colden which is gross because he's my brother plus he's kinda a player.

When I open the door Colden is standing their in a white T-shirt and black jeans. And behind him stands Kaden wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans and a leather jacket with his dog tag necklace hanging off his neck. Fuck he looks hot. Him being so disgustingly handsome makes me hate him even more. I have always been into Kaden but he hates me which just ended up making me hate him. It's always been like that so what's the point of liking him now?

"Ready?" Colden smiles looking Ivey up and down

"Ugh gross." I fake gag pushing him in the shoulder. I grab Ivesys hand dragging her threw the door and infront of the guys.

"Oh my god what's the point of putting on blush if your face if going to turn red anyway?" I huff

"Shut up." He mumbles pushing me, making me lose my balance and step back.

Hearing a deep grunt I turn around seeing Kaden and then realizing I stepped on his foot with my heel. Instead of apologizing I lean all my weight on that foot.