Chapter 6- Reah

Kaden Ammeretie

It's been a week since iv seen lilah and since Colden caught us. Iv been trying to talk to him but he won't hear any of us out. Lilah and I have been texting though.

I knock on her dorm door and Ivey opens it.

"Hey Kaden." She smiles "Lilahs just getting changed.

she opens the door for me to come in and sits down on the chair beside the couch.

"Big game coming up." She says when the silence gets awkward.

"Yeah."

"Nervous?"

"No."

"Wow so talkative."

"Oh Kaden your here." I hear lilah say coming out from her room. Thank god.

"yeah let's go." I say getting up quickly and grabbing her hand.

I pull her out into the hall way.

"What's going on why the rush?" She asks.

"No rush, Ivey was just making everything awkward." I say, running a hand through my hair.

"Ohhhhh." She nods.

We head down the building and get into my car. I'm taking her with me to my house because she insisted on me letting her come to meet my sister. My sister is 14 and just started high school.

"What's her name?" Lilah says, buckling up her seat belt.

"Reah." I say, focusing on the road.

"It's a very pretty name." She smiles.

***

We pull up infront of my house and I park. I set there for alittle staring at the house. The house that doesn't have my mother in it. I get lost in memories when I feel a hand on my shoulder and my muscles tense up until I look to my side and see her and I relax.

"are you okay?" she asks, looking concerned.

I nod and get out of the car, I walk up to the door and she puts her hand in mine. I knock and wait.

"KADEN!" Reah squeals jumping in my arms.

"Hey." I smile hugging her.

Lilah Bullard

I smile at the girl in a pair of sweats and off the shoulder sweater with a messy bun in, she looks like the girl version of Kaden she's gorgeous.

"Reah this is lilah." Kaden says pointing to me.

her eyes light up when she sees me. "Wow your so pretty."

"Says you." I say grinning.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She asks.

"No." We both say. I cant help the heat in my face.

"Ohhhhh makes sense who would want to date this idiot." She says elbowing him.