Chapter 4- cry

Kaden Ammeretie
Warning smut

I don't think Lilah knows how much I actually want her, how much I have always wanted her. It's hard when she doesn't know the truth.

Her hair is long and soft. But I can't tell you how fucking gorgeous she looked in my jersey. My number and my last name. On her.

I back her up to the end of the bed and push her down, quickly getting on top of her and kissing her making sure I leave marks.

"Kaden.." she moans pulling at my hair.

Fuck.

She drives me absolutely crazy. I pull her shirt off of her and then her sweats, throwing them somewhere on the ground I slip my hand down her thigh and my finger under the band. I pull back to look her in the eyes making sure this is what she wants and I have her consent.

"wait." She says and I do. I stop.

"I'm- I'm a virgin." she whispered looking almost ashamed. "I'm sorry."

I raise my eyebrow, "don't apologize... I'll be gentle." I tell her.

"okay." She breaths out.

I can't say I was expecting that. But right now I'm so horny and want her so bad. I'm loosing all rational thoughts. I slip my hand in her underwear feeling her.

I let out a deep exhale when I feel how wet she is.

Lilah Bullard

I let out a small moan when I feel him slip a finger in me. He starts to slowly pump his fingers, speeding up faster. I feel myself getting close and my mouth drops open slightly, my eyes roll back as i reach my high.

when I open my eyes, Kadens fingers are in his mouth and I hear him let out a deep groan. Fuck could he get hotter?

I tug at his pants telling him what I want. He pulls them down with his underwear and suddenly I'm nervous. He's so big I don't even think it will fit.

Kaden leans over me and pulls off my underwear and then unclips my bra making me completely bare for him.

"fucking gorgeous." Kaden whispers while staring at me.

Kaden leans over to his bed side drawer and grabs a condom. He looks at me again making sure I'm okay with his before slipping it on.

he positions himself at my entrance and kisses my neck to distract me. I feel him slip in me slowly making my eyes tear up. It's like he's ripping me apart.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"it's okay.." I say, feeling a tear slip down the side of my face. Kaden kisses it away and as soon as he's fully in me he stops.

"Tell me when your ready." He says staring into my eyes.

I breath deeply while looking into Kadens eyes, am I making a mistake?

"okay." I nod.

Kaden holds my waist while he slowly moves in and out of me. I look up into his face and see his jaw clenched, he looks nervous.