Personalities.

William didn't neglect the children but if he did he would "apologize" and later play with them. He provided them with a luxurious life, and the afton children weren't suspicious of him. 

Mrs.afton was given the luxurious life she didn't ask for, he merely married mrs.afton because he need an offspring to pass on his legacy.

 If he didn't like the child (Or if it weren't male) he would kill it in her womb. (without killing her).

 William showed false affection towards mrs.afton. 

Mrs.afton grew acustom towards him, and seeked his attention. Like elizabeth. 

Elizabeth matured herself when she was 5, and she had made her first robot to impress william. William neglected only her so that she would listen to his every word. 

William paid more attention to charlie to make elizabeth feel jealous

He gave them a life they never had in order to avoid suspision. (if he were to ignore and get drunk all the time mrs.afton would become suspicious and eventually he ends up in jail)

Mrs.afton never divorced him, and william hired a assasin to kill mrs.afton, then later kill the assasin. 

The police found mrs.afton's body, but no evidence of crime linking to william. His children testified him as a good man, and a wonderful parent. 

The pizzariea has an extremly high reputation, and william has a popular status amoung his staff members, customers, and neighbours. 

Only elizabeth knew about his plans, but she dare not say.

Michael gets most of his personality from his mother

Evan gets most of his personality from mrs.afton 

chuck gets most of his personality from mrs.afton

elizabeth gets her personality souly from william.

Elizabeth found charlie and other children to be "insuferable" or "childish" (she learned how to cook when she was 6 simply to impress william) 

Michael was jealous of chuck for getting all the attention

mrs.afton worked as a lawyer, and based who's fault for making chuck cry on facts.

william had always taken the side of his children, making him the favorite parent

mrs.afton was seen as a "strict" parent and william as the kind one.

Mrs.afton's reputation had dropped alot after william spread rumors around her.

he wanted to make her feel that he was the only person that could help her. 

mrs.afton is extremly clingy towards william, and he shows back the "affection" 

To this present day, william had made them all think that henry had mess with the blueprints he made to kill elizabeth and chuck

Michael is slightly suspicious of william. 

Mrs.afton shows no suspicion towards william (because she stills loves him)

Elizabeth stays by williams side at all times.

chuck and evan are normal.

William still works on experiments behind his families back.

William doesn't allow anyone in his office.

William gained ownership of the fazbear industries after manipulating henry after charlie died. 

Mrs.afton's favorite child is: michael and chuck

william doesn't have a favorite child. 

William has no tolerance for lgbtq people. 

William only uses a bit of technology to his advantage