Chapter 16: Recovery

Tris POV
Peter hits right below my stomach before I kick him in the nose. We both yelp in pain. Before anything else happens, Peter runs out the door. I let out another scream and a doctor and Chris coming rushing in.
"GET ME A NURSE IN HERE NOW!" the doctor screams

My vision slowly begins to fade, I look down and see a needle anesthesia being put in my arm. And slowly everything because silent and black.

Christina POV

Tris is laying stone cold on the hospital bed bleeding a great deal

"TRIS!" I turn around see Four running into the room

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Peter stabbed her below the babies, they alright." the doctor assures us

"The babies might be, but what about her? Why is she in anesthesia? How did Peter get in here in the first place?" Four asks a million questions

"We need to run some tests and she is in a lot pf pain and the anesthesia and other medications are working through her right now. I don't have all the answers at this moment, but I need you to wait out there while we do some tests." the doctor escorts us to the door and shuts it behind her.

We start walking back to the waiting room. We are sitting there and Four gets up and punches the wall

"Stop!" I shout as I hold back his fist from doing it again.

He takes a big sigh and sits down. "This is my fault, I should have been in there with her."

"They wouldn't allow you back in there and you had in no way of knowing Peter would have been back there, stop blaming yourself"

"How did you get back there anyways"

"Well don't bring this up, but Will and I have been struggling with money, and I took on an extra job to help him get back us back on our feet"

"If you guys ever need anything we're always here, you know that"

"Thanks, but we can handle ourselves, we're tough" We both let out a weak laugh and sit there and wait.

The Doctor comes out and we both stand up

"I have some dreadful news to inform you"

--------------------------------

Author's note:

Hello anyone who exists reading this still!

I know it's been forever since you have heard from me, and I am so sorry, if you would like to know more about my absence feel free to go reply to my status of privately message me.

QOTC: What is the Doctor's news?

Peace out Homies

~Paige (dauntlesspaige)