Chapter 12: Twins? Meaning Two?!

I was too in shock to speak. Twins, TWINS! I didn't know if I was ready for one child, let alone Two! I look over to see Tobias's reaction and it's the same as mine. I look over at Christina and she looks somewhat come at least.

"What is the babies' genders?" Christina asks.

"Let me see." She then looks at the screen and reviews the ultrasound.

"This one is a boy, and this one is a girl." I stared idiotically at the screen. Twins, 2 kids, Two, Boy and Girl, More than One, Twins. I try to process that I'm not having one child, but two.

"Thank you Dr. Freeman." I pulled my shirt back over my stomach and walk out of the room followed by Tobias and Christina. We all walk back to my apartment without saying much. Then Christina broke the silence.

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"I don't know, it's just a lot to process, but I'm happy." They both looked at me like I just ate a puppy.

"I mean why wouldn't I be . Of course I'm nervous, but I'm engaged, having children, and have my best friends with me. My life is finally good, amazing actually. What more could I want?" I spoke.

"Aww, my little Tris is growing up." Christina said as she pinched my cheeks and cooed at me like a baby, I slapped her hand away and laughed. I look over at Tobias who hasn't said a word.

"Four, you okay." I asked sympathetically. It made him jump a little like I disturbed him from a deep thought.

"Uh what? I mean yeah I'm fine. I mean... Umm yeaj. I think I'm going on a walk, I'll be back later ." He got up and kissed my forehead and basically ran out the door. I looked over at Chris who was as confused as I am, she just shrugged. Will then came over eagerly and just smiled at me.

"So what is it? What is the baby gender?" He asked pretty much bouncing up and down

"The better question is what are they, it's twins, a boy and a girl." Chris said. If this was a cartoon Will's mouth would have dropped to the floor.

"Will this is a suprise. Congrats!" He came over and gave me a quick hug.

"Oh that gives me a whole new idea!" Will shouted and ran back into the room.

"That reminds me, I have to go place some orders for the room. Ill talk to you later.

I was left all alone to think about what is happening. My life is going great, but something is bound to go wrong

Tobias POV

I left the room and ran to the chasm. I look at the note again that they left in the apartment,

4 or should I say Tobias...

I know your secret. Meet me at the chasm, we need to talk

- R

Who is "R"? I don't know anyone who starts with R? I run all the way to the chasm and no one is there. Great.

"Hello Tobias." A voice said. I turnaround to see no other than the young initiate I trained, Riley. She has a few tattoos now and cut her her hair, more Dauntless look you could say.

"Riley? How-"

"Sssh! All will be explained and don't worry I'm not looking for anything romantic after my recent discovery. I know quiet a lot for a tiny Abnegation girl as you would call me, I could fit in Erudite if I wanted too. But anyways, I was furious after you left me for the kiss rather I showed it or nit, so I did some hacking. I know no why they call your Four. Then I recognized you and your father in your fear landscape tape I found. I never really seen you, but I knew if your father."

"I honestly don't want to associated with the pathetic excuse for a human monster. Just the fact you would speak of him makes me want to vomit." I spat

"TiskTisk, that's no way to speak about my father that way." Riley said with a devious grin.

Everything went black.

----

Authors Note: I'm SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!! Believe it or not I'm human, and I had some problems recently, but I will try to update soon! I appreciate all who are still here and voted and commented! And Ive had many requests for Book Covers and it really warms my heart. I'm also looking for people to make a book trailer, someone who has read the book hopefully.

I also will make book covers if you want me too! Just message me on Wattpad!

Qotc: How do you feel about Riley now? What do you think she has in store?

Okay guys, I feel like a lot of people don't care about this story anymore, I will make you guys a deal from now on, once I get 15 votes and 10 replies form different people I will update. Sorry, but this is the only way I can make sure I am publishing for the people not just for myself.

Vote and Comment!

Love you my little rebels! :)

-Paige Harper (dauntlesspaige)