Chapter 15: Getting Out Of There

Tris POV

I couldn't believe it, this can't be happening, not now. I'm still in my simulation. Tori can't get me out until I finish going through all my fears. I start to panic, I try to calm myself down to get to my next fear, but it doesn't work. I never have this much trouble before, well then again I've never been in labor before. Okay, I elbow the masked man in the neck and he drops me, I punch him in the nose and he drops to the ground. I begin to run, but I can't run the contractions are really close, it shouldn't be happening this fast. I'm trapped in my fear landscape.

Tori POV

Tobias bursts into the room looking concerned.

"Where's Tris?" He asks. I stand there frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Where's Tris?" He demands this time. I point at the screen where Tris is still in her fear landscape. Tobias pushes me out of the way and begins to type on the buttons.

"What's wrong with her, why isn't she doing anything?" Tobias asks

"She went into, and her contractions are abnormally close" I reply

"Then what are you waiting for, GET HER OUT!!" He screams

"You don't think I haven't tried that! She can't exit the simulation until she has went through all her fears." I wait for him to react, he then pulls our a syringe and a vial for of liquid.

"I'm going in, I have to get her out." I didn't try to argue with him, I knew he had to.

Tobias POV

I look around, and realize my surroundings and I begin to run. I get through Tris's first fears with no problem. I see Tris lying on the ground in pain. I run over to her and see her in deep distress.

"Tris, on a scale from 1-10 how much pain are you in?" I ask. She lightly whispers 8. I don't think about it much more. I scoop up Tris and run to her next fears. I help her to her feet through most of them and were up to her last one, kidnapped. Some stranger punches me and grabs Tris. Tris maybe be in labor, but is still the strongest person I know. She elbows the guy in the nose and he drops her and she runs back to me. The simulation is over.

It takes me a moment to recapture everything that is happening. I don't think about it for another minute. I go over to Tris and unplug all the wires from her, swoop her up, and dash out of the simulation room. We start running towards the ER with Tori right behind us.

"Go find Christina and Will and tell them what is happening!" I shout back to her, she gives me a nod and runs off.

We get to the hospital and they take Tris back to the room. They forbid me to go back there with her until she has been examined. I sit in the waiting room. Which it feels like hours. I sit there thinking about what is going to happen. I'm going to be a father.

Tris POV

I sit there riving in pain while the nurse next to me sits there and Stares at me. This one of the worst pains I've ever felt(Physically at least). I then scream from the pain again.

"I'll go find the doctor." the nurse said as she got up.

"Finally going to make yourself useful?!" I snap at her. She gives me a disgusted glare then leaves the room. I lay back on the bed trying to regain some energy.

"You deserve everything that's coming to you. " I hear a voice say. I sit up and see Peter standing in my very small hospital room.

"You made my life hell, now I'm going to ruin yours." Before I could react he, pulls a knife out of his pocket and aims right for my stomach.

------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for not updating in literally forever. I have a lot of things going on at home, thanks for you guys who understand and don't bash me. I'll try to update sooner.

Qotc: How will Four be as a father?

Thanks rebels :)

Paige Harper (dauntlesspaige)

Instagram: paige.harper (follow)