Injuries

A/N

Hello people stuck in lego hell!! because y'all liked the first collection, and I had way too much fun writing it, I'm doing it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requests are open, I will literally write anything this time round, also don't be shy to ask for multiple requests at once :D .

This chapter is a request from Vale /@That_Random_author !! ( i loved writing this thank u!!! 😄😀)

----

It was a normal Sunday evening during the apocalypse, Lucy and Emmet were walking down Main Street, it was a peaceful day during the holidays, and there hadn't been any Duplo attacks lately, and everyone could only assume that the Duplo were celebrating the festive season and were taking a small break.

Lucy didn't get that at first, and she stayed with her guard on, but Emmet managed to convince her to go on a cozy walk with him, which, and as much as she hated to admit it- she found it really calming, and exactly what she needed.

The sunset was lovely as the two lovers, hands entwined, walked towards there. They didn't know where they were actually going, but they couldn't care less.

"I must admit....it's quite nice taking a break from all of the brooding and whatnot for a bit..." Lucy finally said.

"Yeah! I love this too, because I'm with you! And I love you- I mean I love youurr....personality!!" Emmet spoke, giving an awkward chuckle at the end. He hadn't told Lucy that he loved her just yet. He didn't think she was ready to hear it.

She smiled. The two paused in their tracks to take in the view of the vast plain land outside of the town.

Emmet looked at Lucy.

Lucy looked at Emmet.

Their faces inched a bit closer every millisecond- they both slowly closed their eyes- Emmet moved his hand to her shoulder- Lucy cupped one of his cheeks with her hand, then tilting her head-

"WYLDSTYLE!" Somebody shouted from afar, interrupting the romantic moment.

"fucking hell-" Lucy mumbled under her breath, looking to the side to see who was there.

"language, Luce." Emmet whispered back, feeling embarrassed about the situation they were caught in.

"WHATS GOING ON?" Wyldstyle shouted to the man.

"THE DUPLO ARE BACK! WE NEED YOU!"

"Stupid Duplo- C'mon Emmet, they need us!" The woman said, taking her boyfriend by his hand and dragging him into town.

----

A small child was being attacked by the Duplo, Emmet felt horrified that the small crowd surrounding them hadn't done anything sooner.

"You get the kid, Ill attack the Duplo, okay?" Lucy said with haste

"Mhm."

Emmet ran in and pulled the child to the side, reuniting her with the worried mother. He managed to call the ambulance as the Duplo seemed to of damaged the small girl's eyes really badly.

Once that was taken care of, the crowd left though due to how much bigger this particular Duplo alien was, and the fact that even Lucy was struggling to take it down.

"Let me help you!" He said worriedly.

"No! It's too dangerous! I'm okay!" Lucy replied.

The alien had its timing well, because even Lucy couldn't foresee its attacks, which meant she had just as much damage done to herself then to the child.

Emmet didn't care what she said, because he jumped on to the Duplo's back, stabbing it, then finally killing it.

"Emmet! Are you okay?" She questioned instantly.

"Don't ask me!? You got beaten up by that one! Are YOU okay??" Emmet replied, running up to her. She was on the ground, quite obviously struggling to get up.

Emmet put his hand up to touch a newly formed scar that went over her forehead

"Does this not hurt?" He asked.

"Why- Why would it hurt?? I can't get hurt! I'm strong!" She said, in a quite fake tone.

Emmet gently touched a bruise that was showing up on her eye, she winced and made an "ouch-" noise. He looked at her with a unconvinced face

"And you said....you're not in pain?"

"ughh... fine....it hurts a bit... but it's okay! I can deal with it."

Emmet blinked in confusion

"Lucy, there's a giant scar on your leg that's bleeding. I think your in a bit more pain then just a 'little bit'."

Lucy looked down to the ground upsettingly.

Emmet pulled out some bandages from his bag. Applying it to her leg gently and carefully.

"O-Ow...." She mumbled. He stopped wrapping it around her leg for a moment, he soothingly (and lightly) massaged the leg in a successful attempt to relive the pain, before he finished putting it on her.

Lucy wondered what she did to deserve a man that was so thoughtful.

"Cmon, lets head back to your apartment so you can get changed, I have some other medicines and things to help treat the other scars." Emmet said, helping his love get up, and helping her hobble to the apartment complexes.

He let her get changed in her room, while he ran back to his house to get some lotions, painkillers etc.

"I'm back! Are you done?" He asked, knocking on her bedroom door.

"Yeah I'm done, c-come in" She spoke quietly.

He sat down on the bed next to her.

"This is meant to help clean up the scar" Emmet began, taking some products out of his bag, applying it to the scar on her face.

"It'll make sure that the wound doesn't get affected!" He continued, sounding proud with what he'd done.

"Where'd you learn all of this?" She asked.

"My father! He was a doctor, and I was a wreckless kid full of energy, constantly getting injured." Emmet answered, laughing to himself, remembering his childhood.

Lucy paused in consideration about what to say next.

"Thanks for inviting me to go on the walk today, it was a nice change of pace, even if it only lasted about 10 minutes." She finally spoke.

"Hey, it's alright! I'd do anything to hang out with you." He said warmly. His smile was beautiful, Lucy thought.

Lucy moved her body to properly face him.

"And...thanks for this too. I might not have made it back home if it wasn't for you."

"It was nothing" The man said lovingly.

The two thought back to when they were interrupted earlier.

Once more, their faces moved closer, Emmet had ones of his hands on her shoulder, Lucy cupped his cheek with her hand, angling her face. Then their lips finally met.

It was worth the wait.

----

A/N

hope you all liked this!!!!!!!

again,, feel free to leave requests!!!

ill write anything emmetstyle for this ^^

bye!!! 😄💗