Affair

A/N

I just realized I am horrible at writing heavy angst comfort

trigger warning: things almost escalate here and it's non-con (there's still no smut though)

This was a request from odawg0207 !!!

Hope it's okay? i just tried to write exactly what you asked in the request 😭

This takes place 5 years after TLM2 ends.

----

Watevra wouldn't stay quiet about the 5 year anniversary party that she was going to throw, celebrating 5 years of peace between the Systarians and the Apocalypseburgians. Everyone in the city was invited, though some people didn't come, due to the fact that they thought the party wouldn't be much different to the one and two year anniversary party, the three year anniversary party, and the fourth one.

Emmet and Lucy had a small girl, three years old. Her name was Melody. She was hired a babysitter just so that Emmet and Lucy could go to the party.

Lucy wore a dress that looked like it came out of a vogue magazine, and Emmet just wore a white tshirt with a somewhat posh looking jacket.

"You ready?" Lucy asked, just about to enter the door to the house.

"Yeah." Emmet answered, bracing for loudness and lots of people.

The door opened and they were instantly greeted by Watevra.

"Oh my goshhh!!! It's my favorite couple! Emmet and Lucy! How are y'all doin? It's been ages!" She greeted.

"We've been doing great, thanks." Lucy replied.

Emmet looked around, he saw all of the flashing lights, the huge food table, and all the people. The whole castle was decorated crazily.

"You really went all out this year" He commented.

"I know right?? I had some friends help me out!" Watevra spoke.

The three saw the others, and went up to go see them.

"Guysss! Emmet and Lucy are here!" Watevra said happily.

"Hey guys!" Benny said.

They all talked for a bit, then Watevra scurried off to the side. She turned off the music and set the settings on the light to be towards her. She stood in the middle of the room.

"WHOS READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!??!" She shouted.

The crowd screamed.

"I SAID WHOS READDYYYY!!!!!!"

The crowd screamed even louder as the lights became all flashing again, and the music was even louder. People went into the middle to dance.

"Are you okay?" Emmet asked Lucy, who seemed a bit startled by this all.

"Yeah...I'm alright, it'll calm down in a minute, i might just go to the bathroom real quick."

"Okay"

Lucy walked up the stairs, into a hallway out of sight. She just needed a small break from the crowd. She was used to it, but it felt sort of overwhelming.

She took a deep breath in. Then she heard somebody walking towards her.

Her head turned up. It was a guy she'd never seen before?

"Wyldstyle~!" He spoke.

"H-How do you know that name?" She asked

"You used to be all over the news! It's such a pleasure to meet you! The hero, the legend, the savior of our homes."