Lost, but together.

A/N:

HIATUS BE GONE

hello again lego hell 😍😍

enjoy whatever this is

‼️ Also if you say this is exactly what chapter one was STFU I CANT THINK OF IDEAS aND I WANNA RE WRITE THAT CHAPTER ANYWAY

CW/TW: blood and wounds and sort of graphic depictions of injuries

Nobody remembers how it started, but it ended with Emmet and Lucy lost in a forest.

"Fuck, do you think we lost them?" Lucy asked, out of breath from being chased by duplo.

"Uh..maybe? But, where are we now?" Emmet replied, quickly checking their surroundings, and protectively standing around his girlfriend, to somewhat protect her from whatever may of been around.

"Ugh, I don't even know. But, that was so strange? When did the Duplo get so....strong?" She asked in disbelief. Upon trying to fight the alien, they were very unsuccessful.

They were learning from their past attempts.

"I...I don't know. Can we try get back to town? I don't like this place."

"Calm down. We aren't even sure if we're alone." Lucy pulled out a device from her pocket and began to try and see if there were any dangerous inhabitants nearby, (sort of like a Rex thing to do.)

"Can it sensor anything around us?" Emmet whispered, now conscious of his every move.

"No...Not yet."

"...."

"How about now?"

Lucy sighed, about to say 'No' again, until the device started making a beep noise.

"Shit- something's coming from the east!" She called out, putting the device away and pulling out her crossbow. Emmet tensed up and prepared to run. He didn't have much to fight with, and didn't want to bring the "alien" any closer by being noisy from master building.

Rustles could be heard as Lucy prepared to use her crossbow, until she realized she ran out of arrows.

"Fuck, I don't have anything now. I must have wasted everything earlier. We need to get out of here. RUN-!" She spoke with haste, pointing to their left.

The two began sprinting, without thinking where they were going, or the terrain they could possibly trip on.

After a few minutes of running they were once more out of breath.

"ohmygoshicantbreathareyouokaylucy" Emmet asked his girlfriend, very quickly that she couldn't even understand what he said.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

Emmet's breathing slowed down when he went to look at her.

There was a bleeding wound across her face.

"Man upstairs-" Lucy swore when she put her finger on her face and saw the blood.

"How did you do that?!" Emmet asked her quickly, using some emergency compressions from his small bag to stop the bleeding from continuing.

"I....I don't even know!"

He helped her sit down on the ground.

"Does it hurt?"

"Well...obviously!"

"........."

"Do you have anything we can use to call for help?" Lucy spoke