Chapter 2- Views

Asia found two really amazing places that she wanted Nick to see, so she called him and set up a time for them to do the property tours. 
It was a soggy, rainy Tuesday in Atlanta. She sat inside of the St. Regis Hotel lobby looking out of the window at the pouring rain as she waited for Nick to arrive. 45 minutes later, he came bustling in through the glass French doors of the hotel without an umbrella, dressed in a burgundy Prada suit with his locs hanging down and glistening wet with rain drops.
"Glad you made it here safe...and late!" Asia spoke with her arms crossed. Nick flashed her a big pearly smile full of perfect teeth in an effort to lighten her agitation with his charm.
"Aye, I told you I was on tha way! You seen tha traffic." He explained.
"Yeah, alright. Well, I have the key code, we can go up now. Follow me." She directed.

They walked through the plush elegant lobby and took the elevator to the 19th floor

They walked through the plush elegant lobby and took the elevator to the 19th floor. The elevator door opened into a stunning chef grade kitchen with mahogany hardwood floors. The living room featured 30ft ceilings with a window wall that boasted breathtaking views of Buckhead, downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain. They walked up the glass and concrete staircase to the second floor where the living quarters were held. The master bedroom was huge with the same impressive views of the city as the living room, and featured a private terrace. The master bathroom was Italian marble from floor to ceiling, complete with a rainforest shower, a sauna, a bidet in the toilet room, and a marble soaking tub. The master closet was big enough to live in. The guest room was the perfect size to convert into a studio, just like Nick envisioned. He was speechless as they passed through the interior spaces of the penthouse.
"Asia, dis right here is perfect. I want it." He finally spoke.
"Nick, it's a bit over your budget, but-" Asia started to explain before she was quickly cut off by Nick's hasty decision making. 
"Nah, you know me real well. Dis place is everything I wanted. Wrap it up and put a bow on dis mutha fucka! I'm payin' in cash!" He shouted with excitement.
"Nick wait! You didn't even see the other properties yet. And why are you still walking around with that much money on you? That's so dangerous." Asia asked, heavily concerned.
"Asia relax, my security guard is right behind us. He took the next elevator up, we good." He reassured her as she flashed her an award winning smile.
"Alright, well at least think on it for 24 hours to be sure this is what you want. In the meantime, I'll place a contract on this property and start working up the legal documents for the sale. Once the offer is approved, we should be able to close in about 15 business days since you're paying with cash." She explained.
"Look at chu, bein' all professional wit a nigga and whatnot." He teased.
They both laughed before stepping out onto the bedroom terrace where Nick pulled a spare blunt from the pocket of his suit pants, lit it up, and took a puff as he stood in the open air. The rain had stopped and the warm humid breeze whipped through Asia's hair as the sun peaked through the clouds, giving way to a refreshing sense of renewal as the two friends stood together looking out over the hazy city.
"Aight, now let's go eat!" Nick yelled out, breaking up the poetic moment. He did a little two step dance toward the terrace doors as he patted his empty stomach with both hands.
"You are such a greedy ass." Asia said as she shook her head and followed him back into the penthouse.