Chapter 20- Infinity Stones

Nick came home from the studio on Friday afternoon to see Asia sitting on the couch cuddling with Rocket. Her bags were packed and arranged neatly by the elevator doors.
"Hey, how'd it go?" She smiled.
"It was straight. Where you going?" He frowned looking in the direction of her bags.
"Home. I ran out of clothes." She laughed. "But, I stopped at Whole Foods after work today and stocked your kitchen, so at least you won't starve while I'm gone." She joked.
"Thank you." He said.
Nick walked over to the couch, leaned his head over Asia's face and softly kissed her lips.
"Stay." He said in his deep raspy voice.
"Don't worry, I won't be gone too long, but the auto shop is delivering Benny tomorrow. I have to be there when he arrives." she smiled, looking up at him.
"Ugh, that nigga Benny." Nick rolled his eyes playfully.
"Jealously does not look cute on you." Asia joked.
"Aight, just let me know if you wanna come back. Here's the elevator key in case I'm not here." Nick said longingly.
"Aww, it's like that? I get a key now?" She said in a flirty tone.
"Shit, it been like dat." Nick flirted as he stole another kiss. Nick liked the feeling of Asia being there at the penthouse. He enjoyed quietly watching her do her yoga in the morning, eating dinner with her at night, cuddling and watching cartoons in their pajamas. Even little Rocket had grown an attachment to her.

Nick made his way to his mother's house after church on Sunday afternoon. She made his favorite dinner of cube steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli. After eating, he laid on the couch with his head in her lap like a child. Mama Treet caressed the top of her son's head.
"How's Asia doing since the ordeal?" She asked.
"She holdin' up aight. Ma, I'm thinkin' bout proposing to her." he announced.
Mama Treet took his face in both of her hands and looked him in the eyes.
"Kirsnick, are you sure you're ready for that type of commitment? You're young, and with the lifestyle you live, can you handle being a husband? Marriage is serious." She asked.
"Ma, I'm almost 30 years old. I'ma grown ass man." Nick laughed. "Tha lifestyle I already live is protectin' and providin' for you and the fam, I jus wanna make Asia part of the family too. I ain't never been more sure." He confessed.
Mama Treet kissed his forehead and smiled.
"Well then, I think she's perfect for you Kirsnick. Yes, ask her! You have to make it special though." She said excitedly.

"Nigga, you gone do what? Get married?!" Quavo yelled into the phone. "See, there you go wit dat crack talk again!" He complained.
"I'm serious Unc. I need ya help with a few things, but ya loud ass gotta keep quiet so that it don't get back to Asia." He threatened.
"Wow. My nephew, walkin' down the aisle. I remember walkin' ya lil ass to class on ya first day of kindergarten." Quavo reminisced.
"Mannn, C'mon!" Nick laughed.
"I'm happy for you doe bruh. Asia genuine, she got real love for you." Quavo admitted.
"Thanks Unc, so listen. Her birthday comin' up in September. I'm takin' her to Paris and I'ma pop tha question on her when we get there." Nick revealed.
"Ah shit! Ok den. So, how you gonna ask her? You should train some turtle doves to fly in formation an spell out 'marry me Asia' in da sky or sum shit. You done got tha ring already?" Quavo questioned.
"Nigga, I ain't releasin' no got damn doves!" Nick laughed. "I gotta meet with the jeweler this week about tha ring. She don't have no family really, so I wanna bring all y'all to Paris with us for her birthday party, except hopefully it's gone turn into an engagement party at tha end." He explained.
"Ooooh wee! You bout smooth as a mutha fucka Take! I taught you well." Quavo joked. "Jus tell me what you need from me and I got cha." His uncle promised.
"I need you to pair up wit Deja to plan the party. She should be able to tell you alla Asia's favorite things and make the decorations look girly and shit." Nick instructed.
"Aight. I see Deja's lil list really worked out foe you huh?" Quavo asked jealously.
"Don't forget, we all on tha same team, 'member?" Nick reminded his uncle.
"There you go with dat 'one band, one sound' shit. I gotcha back on dis doe. Love you nephew."
"Love you too Unc." Nick said.

" Nick said